• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orbital command error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have added all four dependencies to my map. When I upgrade my command center into an orbital command, only the drop supply ability shows up in the orbital. I have not changed anything. The orbital has the usual command cards and abilities added for MULE, drop supply and scanner sweap. Everything seems to be looking alright. But ingame neither MULE or scanner sweap works...

Any idea what might be the problem?

Level 10
Nevermind, I found out. Right after I posted this thread, I looked through everything again, the orbital, the command cards, the abilities. I found out that the requirments of the MULE and scan ability had been changed by the editor. It required: Have Orbital Relay.

I removed it and now everything works.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If I move the campaign dependencies at top will that problem cease to exist?
All melee data will take piority and overwrite the campaign versions of the enteries.

If so, will that cause trouble for all changes I´ve already made?
Yes as it may mean fields have different values from before for the same modified enteries due to the change of inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.