• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Model Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
:D :) :eek: Well this thread is for comments on the models I have made and will be making so please test them and comment on them. So far I have fixed the DwarvenPriest model and will be fixing today the DwarfWarrior (and will upload it here)

I am communicating thru my office connection so I am able to see the models in WE when at home only so you guys looking at it on WE immediately upon download would help me greatly. I can edit the models at the office but only see them in the WC3viewer.

Note: How would I upload the models here? :? :(

Attachments

• dwarvenpriest_366.jpg
    dwarvenpriest_366.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 3,544
Level 24
frostwolf said:
Note: How would I upload the models here? :? :(

We don't have a model section atm. Ralles gonna make one soon. For now you can either upload them under "Random Files" In the Misc Recources section or atach the model and skins to a post and post it in models section (probably in zip file) with a screenshot of course :p

Level 10
DwarfPaladin Model

:D :) :eek: Well I played the demo map and I saw some models are needed.

I actually have an unreleased DwarfPaladin. Thought you don't need it but I'll show a screenshot in case you'd want it. I will also upload the model file later.

Update: Can't upload the model file hear, it says it's too large. I uploaded it on another site though. Here is the link DwarfPaladin

Attachments

• dwarfpaladin_133.jpg
    dwarfpaladin_133.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 436
Status
Not open for further replies.