• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hayate Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, It'sa me Hayate

This thread will be a place for me to Park Model that I have made on my free time that I made that suits Warcraft 3. I will not be Uploading the Model to the Model Section because The Model I upload here will be unoptimized, and possibly will not work properly in game out of the box. I will upload model that is straight out of box with raw model, texture and animation that is not game ready.

Since adding collision, fixing extends, adding Portrait Camera, attachment and dealing with geoset animation waste alot of time that I cannot afford. (and is not fun doing those as well)

I upload it here so whoever wish that it can be on Model section can optimize them yourself and upload it to the model section. Feel free to tweak, modify, change, and optimize the model. while credits is not required, I will be appreciate to be credited, and would be nice if you can add me as co-author for the resource (Not Required)

I will upload model here whenever I feel like it.

Currently the Model that require Fixing:
Brutasaurus
This Model Require Fixing in Extends, If anyone have free time to fix this it would be nice.

Currently Work in Progress:

T-Rex.png

Rexxy.png

Here are some Raw Mdl Models
I think they need some Particle, Minor Animation fix, attachment, portrait, corpse and a bunch of touch ups, anyone volunteer to fix these model are welcome

Attachments

• T-Rex_Chimera_EXPORT.mdl
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
  • T-Rex_Dragon_EXPORT.mdl
    3.1 MB · Views: 25
  • T-Rex_EXPORT.mdl
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • T-Rex_PitLord_EXPORT.mdl
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.