• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Abilities on a Custom Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLVED

It seems I've run in to a major road block in my map.
I've created a few custom units, and some custom abilities to go with them.
With the coming of Cataclysm I've spent less and less time with the editor than I had originally wished for.
I log in today to begin finishing my map, and I run into an issue almost right away (curse you updates);
When I create the custom ability and link it to a custom button it seems to work fine, but in the command card of the custom unit the ability command function for my custom ability is not coming up.
(Please note this is not the first time I've done this. I have about 30 custom abilities successfully working)
If that didn't make any sense to you, the interface is essentially telling me that my custom ability does not exist.
It's linked with it's button, and everything seems to be fine aside from the fact that I can't select it as an ability in the command card and link it as an ability command.
And yes, before saying anything, I've already tried saving the map dozens of times and even tried restarting the editor.
Help please?

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot-4.png

Edit: Forgot to give the unit the ability to begin with.. durp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.