• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Command Card editing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
As soon as I edit the command card, BAM, it doesn't work any longer. The buttons just stop appearing after I add a custom button. Thought there was a corrupt file because repair fixed Core.scmod, Tried uninstalling SC2, made sure EVERYTHING was gone, still have the same problem. Is there a propertie I'm missing? Not even the normal buttons show up, not just my custom button.

Really, I mean REALLY!!?? At 1:30a, when I have to be up @ 5 frickin 30 I find out you have to have ANOTHER button linking to command card 1 when linking to another card, then what the heck is the cancel submenu ability for? Retarded number of HOURS trying to figure this out . . . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
It is logical, did you not stop to see how the SCV, probe and drones do it?

Just a heads up. Some abilities may not appear choosable when binding to a button.

Make sure the ability is incuded in the heroe's ability list. Also make sure it has a default button. Finally save and restart the editor if you still can not find the ability as they are known to have occasional caching errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.