• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Darklycan51
and if you do not tell me you're not going to respond well to my question or you spend time loans.
Gotenks
is to kill a teammate and I think it was the same bot owner thanks for your answer was all I wanted to know

Level 13
If it's the same bot owner it can probably be around 3 days, or as ego said, once an admin unbans you. I'm not sure how Shapy has the ban system set up.

Level 6
there is just 1 guy got banned and that was me. sorry i dont like ppl complaining and team killing.

Level 6
seems like the most of the old admins already used my account to be admin again ^^

but u are admin now too

Level 6
Well i dont know personally havnt really checked

Edit: Yea i checked and im not admin anymore

Last edited:
Level 6
i do have some bad news. it looks like my laptop is broken in bangkok yesterday. right now im in laos and im not sure if ppl can help me here. (i think something is wrong with the hardware)

it looks like i cant monitor the bot but i think it should run stable right now. Zwiebel does have the acocunt information so he can load the new map.

i hope i can fix it asap so i can test the beta aswell >D

Level 6
right now i cant do shit with my laptop anyway. i guess zwiebel will decide but i guess its a good idea we can use the dungeonbot and it doesnt have to be long maybe just for a week.

also there has been DDoS attacks on the Server which hosts the Bot ! right now everything should be back to normal. If anything doesnt work properly contact me i try my best.

Level 13
The good news is my admin status on both bots appears to be working correctly, I'd assume the same for other admins.

Then again, the bots seem to be down atm.

Level 6
bad news ... i take care of it, at least i can use my laptop again i need a new harddrive my old one is broken. first of all i have to try to recover as much as possible

@ admin
yeah all should work now

Level 7
I didn't know where to ask about this and I didn't want to start a new thread, so.....what's going on with the hostbot for Europe? I've been trying to join the game for the last 30 or so minutes and I keep getting a message from battle.net that "Game has not been found". What's going on?

Also yesterday the bot seemed to have issues with Europe as well - there were huge latency increases (up to 8000 ms) and it was impossible to join the bot game.

Level 6
i still have no admin zzzz

you do have admin just make sure you spoofcheck yourself if u dont have any admin status. (actually the bot should do it but sometimes it doesnt work i guess)

type !checkme, might the bot wont show you that u have admin status right away but normally you can use admin commands right after you spoofchecked yourself.

I didn't know where to ask about this and I didn't want to start a new thread, so.....what's going on with the hostbot for Europe? I've been trying to join the game for the last 30 or so minutes and I keep getting a message from battle.net that "Game has not been found". What's going on?

Also yesterday the bot seemed to have issues with Europe as well - there were huge latency increases (up to 8000 ms) and it was impossible to join the bot game.

Game has not been found the reason could be a big ping on your side or on the bots side. Also the game has been started already and you still want to join. (the game will be shown a while after it actually started but certainly not for 30 mins so i guess its the first problem)

I cant really track the problem, 1. im in a total different timezone 2. my internet isnt so stable here at all 3. im to lazy too :D

might it was the bots or your fault i dont know :D If u want to make sure you dont have any problems playing, create at least 2 accounts on different realms. (like europe and us.west) Also on garena. (all with the same name of course) If u have problems on 1 realm you just can switch !

Level 7
I tried it with multiple realms (apart from Garena), Shapy, and the problem persisted for a long while. Also tonight (3 AM GMT +1) both bots got suddenly shut down and were inaccessible for 10 minutes.

Sorry for doubleposting, but consider it a bump:

9:40 PM GMT +1 - both bots are down for Europe and dungeonbot disconnected me (and probably all the other Europeans) from the game.

10 PM GMT +1 - both bots are back online for Europe, although the ping is over 3000, thus it's impossible to join.

10:20 PM GMT +1 - I joined the dungeonbot and it seems to be fine. No idea what the reason behind the malfunction is, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6

9:40 PM GMT +1 - both bots are down for Europe and dungeonbot disconnected me (and probably all the other Europeans) from the game.

10 PM GMT +1 - both bots are back online for Europe, although the ping is over 3000, thus it's impossible to join.

10:20 PM GMT +1 - I joined the dungeonbot and it seems to be fine. No idea what the reason behind the malfunction is, though.

okay i try to figure out what is wrong. thank you alot !

Level 18

aren't you also a member on diplo?

Level 6
Well shapy i spoofchecked and all and i just dont have admin

Do i have to remind you that i play on useast? o.o

Level 6
Well shapy i spoofchecked and all and i just dont have admin

Do i have to remind you that i play on useast? o.o

that is obviously the problem :D i will add you in a few mins, but you are already in us.west ^^

Also thanks a lot to Turlon for his donation to the bot !

Level 6
Ty alot water are u sure u not playing wc3 anymore though?

and ofcorse i wouldnt share ur key lol

Level 6
changed 1 bot from south america to philippines rpg rooms. (1. because of the low activity in the SA room and 2. to honor this country one of my favourite i ever traveled in)

Level 6
I just wanna say that we still need a bit money for the next months and the bot runs only for 5 more days !!!

Level 6
okay the bots work now with the new versions if you have any problems please tell me.

the dungeonbot doenst work in garena right now but this will be fixed soon

Level 1
I got some problems with the hostbot. I play on garena. When im in the lobby and i do !checkme i get 70-100ms but when im ingame i got 200-400ms so its really hard to play in the hostbot and other garena hostbots are ok. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe this has to do with my old pc because i get ~18fps in this map.

Level 6
Okay i extended the bot for another 6 months, that means it runs till 5th of january.

But be aware no money is left after this time ! So keep donating that we have the bots in 2014 aswell !

Level 2
I'm not sure if it was because of the bot or how many players we had, but when we used GaiasHostBot (USEast Bnet) and went to Gaias Retaliation ORPG #1, the bot wasn't saying it will start with the 4 players we had. If I recall correctly it says it will autostart with at least 4 players right?

We tried !start and !votestart but votestart said we need 6 or more players. Does the bot need 4 players to autostart or fullhouse now?

Note: I also spoof-checked myself and tried !start, as well as ?trigger. Bot wasn't responding

Level 2
Interesting, ive been wondering why the bot is still at #1 and hasnt started a single game in days. Il look into it.

LOL. Also, if you don't mind muzzel, is it at any all possible to either have a !votestart with the players already in the room instead of needing 6 to votestart? Or, autostart with 3 players. I've been introducing people in my clan to Gaias but since most of them are on at different times, the best I can do is a maximum of 3 people only.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this, cheers mate!

Level 5
Calling for some most needed attention to the bot's status:
Already been bombarding Shapy with PM's these days, so I'll try to get your attention on it too, muzzel, since he seems to have outdone himself, and this really needs attention. Here's what's been up:

Fortnight to 3 weeks ago or so, bots were down for abt a week's time; totally off of garena n bnet both. Shapy told me it was a so-called server change "they" decided (forced down our throat if ye ask me), and that they would be gonna give us a free month to compensate.

After that, the quality of both bots, starting with dgbot began to deteriorate. How so? It became more n more "invisible" to more n more people. As people didn't see the game hosted. Huge lags also appeared. Got to a point where we only used farmbot (we call Gaia ORPG bot that).

Right before dgbot started going downhill, it was being overused. Here is why: Frambot needed 6 ppl to auto-start, no other way. Not very realistic, not these days at least with certain lack of players on the horizon. Ppl got tired of waiting so dgbot was being overused (to me it seemed one reason for the lags). I asked Shapy and he improved it with adding votestart there too. One thing went awry however; he set the prerequisite number of people for votestart to enable, to "2". Means with two people in a farmbot game, one of them can type !votestart and it starts the game..!
Dgbot's vote is at least 3 out of which two must vote and so on (max -1 vote), which makes more sense.

Dgbot is completely out of the picture (and has been so, as u can see it's not been getting any games for a week or two). I've actually had 3+ people just these past few days coming to garena from bnet and joining FoF due to dgbot being inactive there, hoping to find game. Right before it went all invisible to half of us in garena, we realized it was disconnected from bnet (no longer shared like before). Here is how: some of us use both bnet and garena and we tried to set a game in dgbot. We from garena (after relogging several times just to see dgbot) and a certain friend from bnet went to the bot and we both announced it is empty, while we were both in a dgbot; meaning each bnet n garena had a dgbot of their own.

And just tonight farmbot also started playing hide n seek with several of us, including me. Funny thing is that some see it some don't, and that makes it hard for me to decide as to what the prob is. Given the overall status quo, I'll cast my vote on Lunar Ghost or w/e incompetent scammer has been on the receiving end of our donation money. I'll have you reminded, this all happened After the "server change" downtime.

Contrary to the fact that my good friends and I make a habit out of helping starters or low levellers with farming, we had to ask some people to leave or even votekick ppl from farmbot today to just get a proper boss raid team. It wasn't cool. We need the dgbot to restore order of things.

Here is why I'm voicing concerns to begin with, in case you were wondering.
I'm eAzY_8765 on garena and along with my old buddies, I made Fellowship of Fun (166240) previously GHoF (Gaia's Hall of Fame). I've been playing with more people than majority of Gaias players could boast of, and I keep track of things, with some 500 hr of Gaias on those bots. We have 170+ ppl here atm, currently quite active too, both farm n bosses. I've donated too btw, 50 USD no longer needed to hide imo; it's just that just Shapy n I decided to keep it unspoken of so that people wouldn't presume we didn't need any more, if you know what I mean. As of tonight I and some friends see neither of the bots, hence unable to play Gaia atm.

In short terms:
1. Bot servers need a revert or change for the better, at least back to how they were two months ago or prior. Change the bot providers please if you have to, I personally have stored up some more dough to donate when the need strikes, so even if it means we have to go more expensive, I believe we deserve it.
2. Dgbot's votestart needs to change to max player -2 rather than max -1 (one afk is fine but, in case of two afk ppl, we get to deadend. Votekick doesn't always solve things.)
3. Farmbot's votestart needs to be just like dgbot's, plus the above improvement.
4. I think the current portion of "uplaod rate" designated to each bot run is 2-3 mbps, judging from download speed of ppl in farmbot. I'd like to ask for less number of runs, but more deicated and stable games with higher bandwidth available to each bot run, farm and dungeon alike.
5. Farmbot's autostart really needs to be 6, now that there is a vote system.

Thanks for reading.

Level 6
1. Bot servers need a revert or change for the better, at least back to how they were two months ago or prior. Change the bot providers please if you have to, I personally have stored up some more dough to donate when the need strikes, so even if it means we have to go more expensive, I believe we deserve it.

- right now there isnt much i can do about it. we change the settings in the config so the bot will appear more frequent.

2. Dgbot's votestart needs to change to max player -2 rather than max -1 (one afk is fine but, in case of two afk ppl, we get to deadend. Votekick doesn't always solve things.)

- changed

4. I think the current portion of "uplaod rate" designated to each bot run is 2-3 mbps, judging from download speed of ppl in farmbot. I'd like to ask for less number of runs, but more deicated and stable games with higher bandwidth available to each bot run, farm and dungeon alike.

- this is a server problem which takes more time to solve i guess. (i cant change that much myself)

5. Farmbot's autostart really needs to be 6, now that there is a vote system.

-changed

Level 5
Just reporting. Farmbot is still semi-invisible. Actually only few people see it, most of us don't on garena. Apparently on Bnet they are fine. Perhaps it has smth to do with that "glitch" youtold me about, via which bots were able to be shared on garena in the first place..?

P.S It's funny to self-bump and cotradict myself but just now as I wrote this and went over to play on garena, Farmbot was there dgbot wasn't. This either means we are good to go and they both can be visible again in future, or there is really nothing that makes sense about them :) Or maybe in some faint and awkward possibility, people who don't see it are "banned" from it for a period of time? That's how it works on garena, ban disallows the person you ban to see your host...

Level 6
mhh i checked it myself right now and there isnt a problem at all i can see both of them. we also moved the bots to a different server to handle the lag issue.

might there is a problem on the user side, that they cant see the bots sometimes.

Level 5
Yes, yesterday in a long time I saw the both bots again. Coupla hours after I posted my previous post here. Played some 4-6 hours full boss runs in farmbot since one of us still didn't see dgbot and no probs (he saw it again later)!
Mad props for taking care of things Shapy. We love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.