• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
There is a clan on east too? Which one o_O

Btw - there is a new Clan TuX on europe, i already invited lots of Gaias players, if you wanna join feel free to ask me (the clan is new, so at the moment there is only me + 1 shaman so far)

Level 10
Our clan originated on USEast as Clan Gaia, but the east servers bugged out so we switched to USWest. Unfortunately Clan Gaia was already taken on West so we made it Clan ORPG. Clan Gaia @USEast is still a clan technically but it's mostly ruins.

Level 6
Why would i remove u anyways lol muzzel logged in ur acc like 1 week ago so ur not inactive at all and besides u do think that i would remove you......?

Level 6
Hey there fellas,
the bot lasts for few more days. right now i cant transfer money to my paypal account.

I have to transfer money from my bank account to the paypal account and this isnt possible because im in asia (secondly my paypal account is kinda restricted because when you log in from a different country its kinda of a safety reason)

vestra already sended some money to me so we will be able to run the bot at least 1 more month and aftet that i hope i can figure out a decent way to get money on my paypal account :D

Level 6
We got a new donater. Thanks alot to q1k !

Fellow vestra and q1k to keep our bot alive :D

Level 6
you guys just spamming and spamming and spamming :goblin_jawdrop:

i just want to inform you that the next couple of days i will do some major changes in the bot (some might noticed that the bot has been restarted couple of times) which also can end in some down time.

But we will have some good inprovements (at least thats the goal)

furthermore information will come

Level 13
Your mom is down on me

You. You went too far man, too far. Just like I did with your mother when she was 17, it was a very good year, it was a very good year for sucking Luke's penis, under the old Boston bridge, she'd grab ice from the fridge, 'cause her parents were mean, when she was 17.

you guys just spamming and spamming and spamming :goblin_jawdrop:

i just want to inform you that the next couple of days i will do some major changes in the bot (some might noticed that the bot has been restarted couple of times) which also can end in some down time.

But we will have some good inprovements (at least thats the goal)

furthermore information will come

Spam keeps forums alive, the general idea behind this thread is yes, the hostbot is working and it's on the first page for anyone interested. At least I think it is.

Good to hear about the improvements Shapy, keep 'em coming ^_^

dont worry i fully support your spamming, however i just wanted to point out that i still have moderator privileges here and i can do whatever i want HRHRHRHRHRH
~ muzzel

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
good news.

getting quite far with the bot now. The first pvpgn server is working and is connected to battle.net. Now i try to add 5 garena accounts.

Level 6
Gaias Host Bot

The Gaias Host Bot has been set up to unite all Gaias Player out there. You can play via Battle.net / Pvpgn Server or Garena.

Some information about the Bot:

Name of the hosted games: Gaias Retaliation ORPG #XXX
Max hosted games at once: 15
Autostart with playeramount: 5
!Votestart with playermount: 3

If you play via Us.East/Us.West/Europe or Asia add GaiasHostBot to your friendlist to see the game which is hosted right now. Also join Clan ORPG on US.West to be in a Gaias Clan. (the hostbot is in this clan aswell)

Warcraft3.eu:

Playing via this pvpgn server add GaiasHostBot1 to your friendlist to see which game is hosted right now.

setup up Warcraft 3 to play via warcraft3.eu:
http://www.warcraft3.eu/index.php?menu=connect

Eurobattle.net

Playing via this pvpgn server add GaiasHostBot1 to your friendlist to see which game is hosted right now.

setup up Warcraft 3 to play via Eurobattle.net:
http://app2.eurobattle.net/accounts/

Playing via Garena is a bit more complicated saidly you cant find the bots at all. You have to join special rooms to play.

In this rooms you can play Gaias:
Europe RPG Room 01 - There you can find GaiasHostBot1
USA RPG Room 01 - There you can find GaiasHostBot2
Russia RPG Room 05 (1.26a) - There you can find GaiasHostBot3
South America RPG Room - There you can find GaiasHostBot4
Brazil RPG Room 02 - There you can find GaiasHostBot5
Oceania RPG Room 01 - There you can find GaiasHostBot6
Mongolia RPG Room 2 - There you can find GaiasHostBot7
Europe RPG Room 02 - There you can find GaiasHostBot8
Europe RPG Room 03 - There you can find GaiasHostBot9
Europe RPG Room 08 - There you can find GaiasHostBot10

Desync Probelm with Garena:
There are few problems playing via Garena, to avoid this problems you only have to use some simple steps:

1. Always download your map from the bot. (for example if you downloaded 1.1n(2) from the forum delete it and download it via joining a bot game)
2. Dont change your name ! (in my example: my Garena account is Shapy1337 but i normally play as Shapy, if i change my name in Garena to play with my savecode i get a Desync for 100 %)

Right now there are just 5 rooms which support the HostBot, in the future there will be 5 more rooms.

[/hidden]

Some other important Stuff:

Playing via different methods always has some ping problems. If you want a good ping the best is to play via:

1. Battle.net (you also support the game we love so much)
2. Garena
3. Pvpgn (It looks like the worst Ping is on pvpgn server)

Also the HostBot is supposed to spread the game around all communties and countries. That means there will be many new players ingame, if you dont want to play with them you should not join this bot at all. The reason of this bot is to get increase the playerbase. If you want to run dungeons and stuff in the late game you should use this:

Battle.net:
Join Us.West and join the channel Clan ORPG (also join the clan) there are many gaias Player! Also use this thread to find more battlenet player: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-gaias-clans-player-groups-battle-net-159630/

Garena:
The best is to join groups or add few player. Here is a List of groups and player: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ist-gaias-players-playergroups-garena-218988/

Last edited:
Level 6
EDIT: I don't appear to be an admin anymore :[

yeah everything is gone, your awesome gamestats aswell :( This will be fixed as soon as i can look into battle.net. Anyway you have my account data soul make yourself a admin.

@ zwiebel
we can have more aswell but i figured we wont have so much games running at once. (anyway its just configured to 15, i can also adjust it to 30)

Level 6
Garena HostBot added.

4 more hostbots in garena come in the close future and i also look for few more pvpgn server. (anybody has some good server ?)

saidly it looks like there is a problem with loading chars in garena, there is a desync for 100 %.

Okay the problem is solved i will write what to do to avoid this problem

Last edited:
Level 10
soul: whats the problem? no bnet bot admin access or no moderator permission in the forums?

My bnet bot admin access has been removed. I used to be an admin on the bot, but the recent changes revoked it. I never had moderator permission on the forums in the past but that'd be kind of cool :D WIth my job I have less time to actually play but my forum usage is always at least a once a day

Level 6
true that i already try to figure out if there is a good way to set up a 2nd bot without autohost. This boss is only in 1 room in garena and battle.net of course. Download disabled.

and you have to use commands to run games like !priv or !pub in battle.net. in this way we can connect garena / battlenet with some decent games for the upcoming content.

the autohost bot is doing good i guess he is spreading the game and the community is growing i hope so at least. also there are no admins, and clans/friends dont get hold. Thats the bot how u actually like it right zwiebel :D

Level 6
Keep the bots alive:

As you might think keeping 2 bots alive isnt for free at all, i do need help from the community. If you like Gaias Retaliation and you want to play with people feel free to donate a little bit money ! A few dollar is more than enough if enough people help.

If we dont have enough money i have to stop 1 bot because i wont pay for 2 bots the hole time.

So we do have 1,5 months to gather enough money to keep the bot alive !

Thanks to:
- Vestra
- q1k

for donating !

Bot will end: 5.06.2013

Gathered money for the bot:
15 %

Last edited:
Level 6
What darkly said is right this is an english forum but to answer your question:

Si estas baneado seguiras baneado hasta que algun administrador te debanee asi de simple y ademas por q estas baneado?

Status
Not open for further replies.