• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Gaias Hostbots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Gaias Host Bot

The Gaias Host Bot has been set up to unite all Gaias Player out there. You can play via Battle.net / Pvpgn Server or Garena.

Some information about the Bot:

Name of the hosted games: Gaias Farm Bot (Any Level) #XX
Autostart with playeramount: 6

If you play via Us.East/Us.West/Europe or Asia add GaiasHostBot to your friendlist to see the game which is hosted right now. Also join Clan ORPG on US.West to be in a Gaias Clan. (the hostbot is in this clan aswell)

Desync Probelm with Battle.net:
There is a problem playing via Battle.net, to avoid this problems you only have to use some simple steps:

1. Always download your map from the bot. (for example if you downloaded 1.1n(2) from the forum delete it and download it via joining a bot game)

Warcraft3.eu:

Playing via this pvpgn server add GaiasHostBot1 to your friendlist to see which game is hosted right now.

setup up Warcraft 3 to play via warcraft3.eu:
http://www.warcraft3.eu/index.php?menu=connect

Desync Probelm with warcraft3.eu:
There is a problem playing via warcraft3.eu, to avoid this problems you only have to use some simple steps:

1. Always download your map from the bot. (for example if you downloaded 1.1n(2) from the forum delete it and download it via joining a bot game)

Eurobattle.net

Playing via this pvpgn server add GaiasHostBot1 to your friendlist to see which game is hosted right now.

setup up Warcraft 3 to play via Eurobattle.net:
http://app2.eurobattle.net/accounts/

Desync Probelm with Eurobattle.net:
There is a problem playing via Eurobattle.net, to avoid this problems you only have to use some simple steps:

Playing via Garena is a bit more complicated saidly you cant find the bots at all. You have to join special rooms to play.

In this rooms you can play Gaias:

Albania DotA Room 01 - there you can find GaiasFarmBot
Russia RPG Room 05 (1.26a) - there you can find GaiasFarmBot
Brazil RPG Room 04 - there you can find GaiasFarmBot
War3 Custom Map: Tree Tag Room 02 - there you can find GaiasFarmBot
Europe RPG Room 01 - there you can find GaiasFarmBot

Desync Probelm with Garena:
There are few problems playing via Garena, to avoid this problems you only have to use some simple steps:

2. Dont change your name ! (in my example: my Garena account is Shapy1337 but i normally play as Shapy, if i change my name in Garena to play with my savecode i get a Desync for 100 %)

Some other important Stuff:

Playing via different methods always has some ping problems. If you want a good ping the best is to play via:

1. Battle.net (you also support the game we love so much)
2. Garena
3. Pvpgn (It looks like the worst Ping is on pvpgn server)

Also the HostBot is supposed to spread the game around all communties and countries. That means there will be many new players ingame, if you dont want to play with them you should not join this bot at all. The reason of this bot is to get increase the playerbase. If you want to run dungeons and stuff in the late game you should use this:

Battle.net:
Join Us.West and join the channel Clan ORPG (also join the clan) there are many gaias Player! Also use this thread to find more battlenet player: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-gaias-clans-player-groups-battle-net-159630/

Garena:
The best is to join groups or add few player. Here is a List of groups and player: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ist-gaias-players-playergroups-garena-218988/

Player Problems: (Hacks, Flames ...)

If there are any issues with players, or any ban requests to be made, please contact the following bot admins on the forums by private message only,

Active Admin Names

Kyuzo_dono (Mainadmin right now, thanks again for running the bots once again)
muzzel
Vestra
S0ulseeker
Egotenks
Shapy

Please include a replay involving the individual you have an issue with. However, a screenshot can also be accepted as evidence.

People who have already donated: (big thanks by the way)

Thanks to:
- Vestra
- q1k
- S0ulseeker
- Turlon
- Muzzel
- noobcake

for donating !

Bot will end: 1th april 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
which clients/servers are they on?

{EDIT}
oh nevermind found goldhost on bnet europe

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Eh... Goldhost is now hosting another orpg instead....

yeah...

GoldHost is hosting some ugly orpg (tested it) and volt_bot is offline 24/7.

is there any other hosting bot? or can some1 set up one?

and btw, does a Gaias clan exist on the EU server?

Level 3
In clan TuX they play Gaias? I thought it's a clan for map creaters.
Thx, I'll take a look :)

Level 6
On West, at least, it's a restricted channel and I can't get into the channel to see if anyone's playing (I can host) :-(

Level 1
yeah...

GoldHost is hosting some ugly orpg (tested it) and volt_bot is offline 24/7.

is there any other hosting bot? or can some1 set up one?

and btw, does a Gaias clan exist on the EU server?

You just gotta give St's a try , it actually gives you some challenge. And yeah im not hosting Gaias till the bug risk showed muzzel in a private game, after risk found a bug in a public game.
And by telling he won't update for such a small matter, let it be. I hate masshosting rpg's that can be bugabused and be unfair to the honest players.

To mod/admins: If you find this thread harassing feel free to remove it. but you got my message.

-GM

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
You just gotta give St's a try , it actually gives you some challenge. And yeah im not hosting Gaias till the bug risk showed muzzel in a private game, after risk found a bug in a public game.
And by telling he won't update for such a small matter, let it be. I hate masshosting rpg's that can be bugabused and be unfair to the honest players.

To mod/admins: If you find this thread harassing feel free to remove it. but you got my message.

-GM
Which bug are you talking about?

Level 6
Guys can someone tell me where i can find a free autohosting service ? I have a cd key left which i dont need and i want to host gaias. Also u may can tell me which is the best realm for hosting ?

Level 4
When our bot hosts its games anyone from East/West/Europe can join the same game, it's pretty cool how it links the realms together.

Level 5
Well, Gaias already have 2 hostbots, one is reliable one is private, so, I think another one would mostly split the community and cause it to be 3 players in each game whining on that it wont start.

Level 6
Gaias bot is hosting some weird version of the map with the full roster of slots open (not the 6 max like 1.1i has).

And it won't let me join the bot games anymore....

Level 10
Gaias bot is hosting some weird version of the map with the full roster of slots open (not the 6 max like 1.1i has).

And it won't let me join the bot games anymore....

Yeah our bot is currently experiencing some issues and is not hosting atm. We hope to have it fixed within a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Level 1
Yeah our bot is currently experiencing some issues and is not hosting atm. We hope to have it fixed within a few days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good my bot is up then ;)

7/10 games running as we speak :)
Todays stats :
Games in the last 24 hours: 64
Players in the last 24 hours: 285

-GM

Level 4
Got the Gaias bot back up and running, I guess it was some routing issues that wouldn't allow anyone to join the games.

Level 1
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys helping to spread the map and making it more popular by setting up those hostbots. Really awesome stuff. We will try hard to make progress with 1.2 as fast a possible. :)

Yw. Just give me a mail when its new ver releases so i can update it asap :p

-GM

Level 10
I just wanted to let everyone know that our clan gaia @ us east host bot gaias is currently down due to technical difficulties. We will try to get it back online as soon as possible, but it may be down for a few days.

EDIT: Our bot should be up and running again, a lot faster than expected it to be. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

Last edited:
Level 18
i do not have a hostbot bcuse i don't know how to configure it , however i host normally like 5/10 games of gaias per day in ombuserver pvpgn.
it has a really fast growing community there since in south america(Peru,Argentina,Chile and some from colombia/ecuador). warcraft has its best time there over 30k people conected all time (in a pvpgn!) , and that's excluding tarreo (another pvpgn (from chile))
and iplay (peru) but most people play in ombuserver that it's argentinas one since it has the biggest people online,
ombuserver:30k
tarreo:15k
iplay: 15k
and that's excluding garena's really big rooms in south america (over another 30k people form sa in garena) and a hell load of people in rgc (too bad they just let you play dota there).
-------
anyone from official bnet should configure the host bot so it get's also to ombuserver
and tarreo.(iplay runs 1.24b)

like wow risk does (wow risk is at a really big growing rate it has 1/8 of hosted games now) .

Level 4
Yes the community for Gaias is growing, I think by far it's growing the most on BNet, our hostbot hosts the same game on Azeroth(USEast), Lordaeron(USWest), and Northrend(Europe) and links it up so you could have people from each realm in the same game. Our two clans on USEast are growing every day, Clan Gaia has been at the max 100 members for almost two months now, and Clan GAlA is at about 50 members now, I'm sure once 1.1j releases everyone will become active again and it will grow even more. Since the bot's been back online, (around 14-16 hours) its hosted 36 games, which isn't bad for a Monday during finals week for alot of people, and I know alot of people who haven't been playing because 1.1i has gotten boring. Expect if Zwieb releases 1.1j around Christmas break for there to be tons of activity on our bot, and I encourage everyone who has legit CD Keys to come play with us on Azeroth.

Level 10
There has been lots of talk lately about issues with players disconnecting on the Gaias bot. Upon further research we have found out that this isn't our bot causing players to disconnect, but rather about 95% of all hosting bots. We pay monthly for our host bot and most host bots run by some service provider. For the Gaias bot we run off the BGN bot servers.

The issue that appears to be occurring across all bots has something to do with the new DOTA version that came out a few days ago. Apparently when these bot providers placed the new DOTA version in their map list it for what ever reason caused many bots to bug out and not host maps properly causing multiple disconnects for many bots. There is nothing we can do as the providers of the Gaias bot until the providers of the service (BGN) fixes the issue by removing the DOTA maps from their lists.

sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Level 13
All BGN bots, including the 'gaias' bot on East/West/Europe, have gone down after lagging everyone out so I assume it's a server issue I'll update this post with anything I find out

Level 13
Cheers muzzel

The bot is currently stuck hosting worm wars again. I'm trying to !pub games if anyone's on to play.

Not worm wars, gaias
although worm wars was pretty fun back in the day

Level 4
Should be back hosting Gaias again, it seems like if the bot reconnects and begins autohosting automatically it's not going off the previous !map command and I guess the bot's default hosting map must be worm wars. =(

Level 13
Two people dc'd on the first load, idk if its the bot or their issue I'll update this post if there's more problems.

Cheers regardless Sam

Level 4
Idk, I went in a game after I changed the map and I loaded fine =\ I would have no idea what would be causing it other than some kind of routing/port issue.

Level 13
It seems fine, I'm fairly sure it was issues on their end for both dcs.
Bots working fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.