• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Crysis

crysis.png

Summery
So this is a project that is being mad for warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne. The map will NOT be a "FPS" all that you see bellow will be within the map and it will need only a few custom models and a few custom icons. there will be a list on the bottom of the post.

Specs
  • -Map size- the map will be about 96 by 96 or 128 by 128.

• -Ranking system- There will be a ranking system based on experience points. the more points you earn the higher the rank you will go.

• -Ability's- Well just like any normal crysis game you will be able to use such as
    Witch increases your natural strength by 10x. it allows you to jump abnormally high so if you want to get on a cliff that has no way to get up there while walking you can jump up there. strength allows you to have 1 68% better hit accuracy with a gun
    310px-Strength_mode.jpg
    310px-Strength_mode2.jpg
    the natural running speed will be increased 10x. if you are in a very tight situation you can easily escape using the speed boost. you can easily run from a fight (wimp) if you cant stand up against the odd's
    310px-Suit_speed.jpg
    armor allows you to take more damage and reflect damage. say you get hit with a bullet you ave a 32% chance it wont hurt you. and you have a 50% damage reducer allowing you to take more hits
    310px-Suit_armor.jpg
    310px-Armor_mode2.jpg
    with cloak you are 99% invisible to your targets and anyone around you so you can sneak past anyone (if they are slow) and kill them from behind.
    screenshot0005.jpg

• -Game modes- there will be several game modes.
    Deathmatch
    in Deathmatch you will be on no ones team you are in a free for all.
    Team Deathmatch
    in "TD" (Team Deathmatch) you will be on two teams Korea and America both trying to kill each others team till you reach the score set
    Capture the Flag
    Basically sneak into the other teams base to steal there flag and take it to your base so that you can win the round.
    Power Struggle
    you will be able to steal building for control over a alien power to create Advanced weapons that will be used to kill your enemies
  • -Vehicles-
    NK T-108 Light Tank
    300px-T-108.jpg

NK T-109 TAC Tank
    300px-T-109.jpg

NK Troop Transporter (Unknown name)
    300px-Nk_truck.jpg

HMLTV-998 Bulldog
    300px-Hummer2.jpg
    300px-Hummer.jpg

NK Amphibious APC
    300px-Apc.jpg

WZ-19 Attack Helicopter
    310px-NK_Helicopter.jpg
    310px-Nk_heli2.jpg

M5A2 Atlas MBT (Main Battle Tank)
    310px-Atlas2.jpg
    310px-Atlas.jpg

Assault boat
    310px-Assault_boat.jpg
    310px-Assault_boat2.jpg

VTOL
    310px-Vtol.jpg
    310px-Vtol2.jpg

For More Info On The Vehicles Go Here (-=:Link:=-)

• -Weapons-

(Assault Rifles)
    SCAR
    280px-Scar.jpg
    280px-SCAR_ingame.jpg

FY-71 Assault Rifle
    280px-Fy71_3.jpg
    280px-Fy71_2.jpg

(Submachine Gun)
    MPX8
    280px-Mpx8.jpg
    280px-Mpx8_2.jpg

(Shotgun)
    Tactical Shotgun
    280px-Shottie.jpg
    280px-Shottie2.jpg

(Sniper Rifle)
    DSG-1
    280px-Dsg1_2.jpg
    280px-Dsg1_sunset.jpg

(Pistol)
    Bauer 1980 SOCOM Pistol
    280px-Socom1.jpg

(Heavy Weaponry)
    Hurricane Minigun
    280px-Hunter_vs_cane.jpg
    280px-Cane_deforest.jpg

GK8 Gauss Rifle
    280px-Gauss_render.jpg
    280px-Gauss_vapor.jpg

Shi Ten
    280px-Mmg.jpg
    280px-Mmg2.jpg

AutoTurret
    280px-Auto1.jpg
    280px-Auto2.jpg

(Ordnance)
    LAW Rocket Launcher
    280px-LAW1.jpg
    280px-LAW2.jpg

C4
    280px-C4_1.jpg
    280px-C4_2.jpg

Claymore
    280px-Claymore.jpg

M15 Anti Tank Mine
    280px-M15.jpg

(Grenades)
    M26A1 Fragmentation Grenade
    280px-Frag_nade1.jpg
    280px-Frag_nade2.jpg

AN-M8 HC Smoke Grenade
    280px-Smoke_nade1.jpg
    280px-Smoke_nade2.jpg

Fists
    280px-Fist1.jpg

Human throw
    280px-Melee_throw1.jpg
    280px-Melee_throw2.jpg

For More Info On The Weapons Go Here link

No intention for making this map a "FPS"

Last edited:
Level 18
this is way too muhc effor ^^
you have to change a bit of the game, making it more realistic for wc3, you can't do any good fps map in wc3.. there are some cool ones, but still it makes not much fun to play, and mostly it's singleplayer only, bcause it uses a program to detect mousemovements..

but some capture the flag or mission stuff from above as commander or else would be cool.. what exactly your going to do? this will be a lot of work, alone for the models it will takes ages.. anyway good luck with it =)

Level 6
well i see your point it is a lot of stuff but it will be easier once i can get a team together to help work on it. all the vehicles and weapons aren't going to be in there. creating different game modes is actually the easiest thing to trigger and create. trust me when i say it but it will be a big hit. because there are great shooters for wc3. but this will not be a fps. that is a extremely hard task to pull off. but if anyone wants to try to make a fps out of the map after we make it than they can ask me and ill let them work with it under my supervision.

Level 17
well i see your point it is a lot of stuff but it will be easier once i can get a team together to help work on it. all the vehicles and weapons aren't going to be in there. creating different game modes is actually the easiest thing to trigger and create. trust me when i say it but it will be a big hit. because there are great shooters for wc3. but this will not be a fps. that is a extremely hard task to pull off. but if anyone wants to try to make a fps out of the map after we make it than they can ask me and ill let them work with it under my supervision.
, well good that you've listened about not making it a fps :). Also, I think you can better make the theme to futuristic and borrow the ability ideas from Crysis, in this way you already can make use of many models.

Status
Not open for further replies.