• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mission File 105: Black Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Mission File 105: Black Rifle

Created by Burger_Bling

Map story

(Trooper Story Line) You're a trooper who was trained to fight and destroy. You think all your battles have been hard until your newest mission has just been realesed. It is called Black Rifle. Your mission is to land your home ship on the island and take out hostile threats and anhilate the The "Necropolis" before they deploy thier Black Rifle. A weapon with enough nuclear energy to obletarate a continent..
(The Necropolis Story Line) Your a life form created for one sole purpose, To build and defend the Black Rifle. Trooper Carriers have landed and your mission is to destroy the enemy and kill them before they destroy the Black Rifle...

Objective for both teams: Your objective with your team mates is to get a certain amount of kills before your enemys...

Map Features

This map is a 12 player game and there are 2 teams. (The Trooper's and The Necropolis)
Each team has a spawn point which is located and corners of the map.

You can grab multiple item's such as pistols, rifles, shotguns etc. and equipt them to your Trooper.

You move with your arrow keys and its in first person. (THANKS VIRUS OF MADNESS

You have an ammo and you walk around in a large area with trees, walls, hills and others

Map Stage\Progress

Current Stage: Alpha
Progress:
Terraining: 100%
Trigger's: 75%
Unit's: 50%
Overall: Around 60%

Any idea's would be appreciated and please give me feedback on what you think of this
Update 2!!

Attachments

• Black Rifle Screenies 1.jpg
    Black Rifle Screenies 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Black Rifle Screenies 2.jpg
    Black Rifle Screenies 2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Black Rifle Screenies 3.jpg
    Black Rifle Screenies 3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Black Rifle Screenies 4.jpg
    Black Rifle Screenies 4.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Black Rifle Screenies 5.jpg
    Black Rifle Screenies 5.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Level 1
Sounds like a first person AoS. It's gonna be hard to see that map successful. There already are too many AoS out there, and DotA, an AoS, is the msot popular map on b.net

Level 6
(Sry for double post but its an update so it may be nessecary)
Ok Фeanor I saw your comment then started thinking of a diffrent objective.
Now i made it so you have to get a certain amount of kills to win and there is no computers (no spawn force) and no home base's. Hope this makes the map better though :emote_grin:

Level 6
( Uh oh triple post. O well it's an update so I hope it's nessecary.)

I added some screenies to the main post.
I have also changed it so each team has only one type of unit but you can now pick up multiple weapons such as pistols, rifles, shotguns etc. and equipt them on to your unit. I also am to lazy (lol) to make they're unit's diffrent so they both look like marine's.

Level 6
Actually, It is like that. When you first begin the game your a marine with no gun. When you get a gun you get the attachment and then your marine is holding the gun. If you look closely at some screenies, he's holding a diffrent gun. I'll add a screenie of when you first start out.

Status
Not open for further replies.