• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Omaha Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This is a map bassed on WWII Omaha beach of cause :p

We are working on a opening cinematic where we start on the landing crafts as our men are talking to each other before they hit the beach and some of the men get blown up by sea mines or by the Flak 88's and then the dialog system will pop up and you will be able to choose your class.

Which is out off

Allied Hero's:
Springfield Sniper Rilfe
M1 Garand Rifle
Thompson
Machine Gun
bazooka
Shotgun
Medic

Axis Hero's:
Kar98 Sniper
Mauser KAR 98K
MP44
MP40
Bazooka
Shotgun
Medic

And i also am trying to get the models for each one well better models, i also trying to change a few bars at the top off our screen.

We have finished our mission log on load up screen and i will be adding the mission system soon and we are trying to get the leaderboard with the team kills done.(We are requesting that)

We made our own Custom loading screen :p we are working on the terrian we have finished the sea and now looking at the beach with the axis side and our landing side.

Working on Mini Map when hosting just can't find where to add my mini map file lol.

Screenshots:
Ingame -
Ingame (update) -
Ingame Map (Warcraft 3 map Editor) -

If you wish to test the map out you can
Game update Features working:
Reload works
Icons Work
Axis & allied Hero selector Works.

Updates coming soon:
MultiBoard
Auto-ReBirth
More Areas (Able to acutally kill each other)
Fair out The Range of shooting. (Snipers will have long Distance shooting)
Slow Down the speed of Sniper Rifles & Rifle's shooting)
Better Models (When i get some)
Grenade Abilites & Smoke Grenades & *forgot what its called*

Map Link - http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/3748/

Last edited:
Level 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.