• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crysis 2 reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

This is dedicated to the real fans, but if you have an opinion feel free to share. Will the consoles ruin the pc version, and will you still be able to like it if that is the case? Crytek says they will make it run smoother with higher graphics on the pc, but I am worried that is just something they say so it gets bought. Anywho, the first games were kick ass, and I hope this game skyrockets aswell.

Level 13
About half of the first game was kick ass because of killing humans. That another half was really boring because there was aliens and all those fancy suit modes was pretty pointless because if you exit armor mode you die. But this is only my opinion of course... And of course the game looked extremely good, those graphics were awesome.

Maybe I will buy this Crysis 2 when you can find if from discount for 10€ to 15€

Level 35
Gooooooooooooooooooosh.

Please, not another urban warfare apocalyptic FPS game. That would pretty much fuck up the point of Crysis or Crytek games in general. The jungle, the sweat, the guerrilla-like fighting and as Piwlady said, killing HUMANS among such circumstances. Fighting robot aliens in some gay-ass American city? Not the Crysis/Far Cry I love. Oh, yeah. Far Cry 2 was fucked up itself, now that I recall.

If I were the designer team, I'd put the game back to the jungle, mayhaps place it to North Korea or China. But the USA? All these apocalypse-expecting games are just overrated lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.