• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Crusade RPG 1.15a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dumbdumb36
This RPG was worked on for about 2 years off and on, this site has an older version uploaded by a different person, this is the final version of this map as I've started working on a new map.

Features:

~20 Quests to complete
~48 Heroes to choose
~Races to customize your hero
~Save/Load
~Many in-game commands to work with
~Mercenaries
~200 Different items to collect and find
~Build your hero by customizing your stats as you level

Visit www.clanorpg.tk if you're interested in this map or any other of my works.
(ST's ORPG, Survival RPG)

Keywords:
Shadow_Templar, Shadow_BH, RPG, ORPG, Crusade RPG, Survival RPG, ST, Clan ORPG
Contents

Crusade RPG 1.15a (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 3
Ah yes i remember this map. Missed playing it, but now i can again :) Thanks for uploading final version.

~Murcky~

Level 2
why doesnt anyone add custom models. it helps alot! without them its just another warcraft 3 map. love the story line and all just needs models

Level 2
i love this map u made but so far the only issue i see on this map is the exclaimation mark not going away for npcs that u have completed a quest from. also i wanna recommend the exclamation mark going away for the npc quests u have completed and also enable the quest thing for each npc quest u took as the log gets confusing to keep up with. Overall its a good map to enjoy u did a great job on it. With that said happy holidays :3

Level 29
i love this map u made but so far the only issue i see on this map is the exclaimation mark not going away for npcs that u have completed a quest from. also i wanna recommend the exclamation mark going away for the npc quests u have completed and also enable the quest thing for each npc quest u took as the log gets confusing to keep up with. Overall its a good map to enjoy u did a great job on it. With that said happy holidays :3
Possibly due to the latest version of Warcraft 3 you are playing.
To be fair, incredibly older maps tend to ruin the gameplay if you are using the latest Warcraft 3 patches, especially if you used the save-load thing.