• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crusade RPG 1.14b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Official Release
Shadow_Templar's Crusade RPG is from the maker of Survival RPG. Formerly, my name was Shadow_BH. Currently there are 49 choosable heroes, over hundreds of items, PVP, and save/load codes! Visit us at:
www.clanorpg.tk

Enjoy.

Keywords:
Crusade, Shadow_BH, Shadow_Templar, ORPG, Clan ORPG
Contents

Crusade RPG 1.14c (Map)

Reviews
10:46, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Has some potential, however still lacking in quite some aspects, Rejected. You can find my full review Here.

M

10:46, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Has some potential, however still lacking in quite some aspects, Rejected.

You can find my full review Here.

Level 2
I've played your map for only a short while and played as the vampire.
This is what I have to say:
- The reincarnation skill says cooldown decreases per level, but when you learn it, it doesn't show the cooldown time.
- I can't believe a spend 5 mins looking for the starter shop, the man was looking at the south-east corner so I looked there.
- Is this game suppose to allow single player to save? Cuz I played it alone and it says Party Mode detected, save enabled.

Level 2
Shadow_Templar is no longer active w/ WC3, and Clan ORPG has been dead for about a year and a half. This map is very incomplete, as most of the monsters don't have loot tables (Inlcuding bosses). This map has been in this state for about 1-1/2 to 2 years now.

Level 2
I know?!?! WTF? I just check back, apparently he came back like a week ago or something, I only check in every 2-3 weeks now days due to inactivity. That's weird o.0.

Level 7
So I played this RPG to level 30, I don't usually put maps down, but i have to say that this was horrible! Getting to level 30, I have to say i spent about 7 Hours grinding, thats all you do in this game, you kill creeps. Lots of the people in my games were just going afk near a bunch so they could level a lot, than theyd come back and move to a different camping location. The item drops seemed to be the same in every zone, off the start of the game I got very lucky and found 2 Greater Blue Orbs, which each gave me 4 hp regen.

My Hero, the ranger, has 4 abilitys, and THREE OF THE FOUR!!!! are passive buffs including attack speed, critical chance, and basically trueshot aura. While I didn't even bother getting my 3rd ability which does 1x my agility, which the +5% attack rate or +1% crit rate each level just seemed better.

The mercenarys you hire have 3 different levels that you can hire, and the only difference is 200 more health... seriously when your trying to buy a healing/support mercanary, that isnt even an upgrade!!

But, I like the many classes and the racial bonuses, even though they are anything by balanced, they were fun.

Id youd like to spend hours upon hours killing creeps without anything like dungeons, teamwork, good quests, than play this rpg.

2.5/5 ... rounds up to a 3/5.

EDIT: Also, enemy armor is added to when there are more players... but when more players leave the game, the armor does not go down, that might encourage people to play with the least amount of players possible for what they are trying to accomplish in the map.

Last edited:
Level 18
Here is a short comment to the author, if he ever returns here, before I reject this map:

Your map has some potential, however it requires more work. There are some things I just can't go with, and that must be fixed if you ever want too see this approved:

Cons:
-> A lot of improper DISBTN icons, meaning that they show green ingame
-> Poor description at The Hive Workshop
-> Poorly made heroes, with not many even average spells, mostly taken from warcraft
-> A lot of creeping, little amount of quest
-> Lack of dungeons and events
-> A lot of parts of the terrain seem utterly hurried
-> Lack of a center story

Pros:
-> Terrain seemed nice in places, kinda epic
-> Some NPC-s were done pretty nicely, such as the digsite Kobold

This is about a 2/5 from me, however I still am not planning to improve, since it has some issues, and can't differ much from the rest of the RPG-s.

Rejected.