• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crestfallen TLW - might be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hellooo!

I'm Max and I come from Polytorch Studios, we are a small indie-developer studio currently working on a title that is very neatly tied to a Warcraft 3 game mode. Who better to spread the word, than the center of all Warcraft 3 discussions! To put it shortly it's obviously Tower line wars, or line tower wars whatever it is! I doubt I need to explain the game but here's a short summary.

"There will be enemy troops marching onto your lane to try to get to your castle, your goal is to build a unique maze of towers to slow them down as much as possible. But here's the thing! You're playing against another player, and you're not only building a maze, you're also the one sending troops to HIS lane, and by doing this your income increases that you'll receive every 30 seconds"

upload_2018-8-28_18-14-24.gif

Now obviously the game will be a lot more in-depth than you might expect, tech trees, it's not just going to be one way to win it all. We are trying to implement a way for each strategy and way to build is unique and worth-while to do! The game is still during heavy development, but the programming part is mostly done, IT IS playable, however we won't release a test version until November this year.

Now what do I want with this?

I want to spread the word, I don't want to create a cash-grab game, I want to create a game that will become something that all can enjoy. If you think that it looks like garbage, then HELP me fix it, tell me what's wrong, what could be better! That's why I'm here, to seek advice. If you'd like to read more, I do have a kickstarter now, and I've been fully backed so money is not an issue into making this project real: here's proof. So let's make this a reality together, shall we?

upload_2018-8-28_18-14-24.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.