• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CreateImageBJ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I made a trigger with nothing but one action 'Image - Create Image' action. Then I did convert to custom text. It starts off with "call CreateImageBJ()" but I searched the blizzard.j file and there is no CreateImageBJ... wtf?

Level 8
Forgot to mention I did that too.

EDIT: There is also no mention of 'image' in common.j.

EDIT2: Sorry but this still has me really confused. Warcraft 3 works just fine using these functions, but yet they don't appear in the blizzard.j file. Could someone at least post up their blizzard.j file so I can have a complete reference?

Last edited:
Level 19
Forgot to mention I did that too.

EDIT: There is also no mention of 'image' in common.j.

EDIT2: Sorry but this still has me really confused. Warcraft 3 works just fine using these functions, but yet they don't appear in the blizzard.j file. Could someone at least post up their blizzard.j file so I can have a complete reference?

Its into the blizzard.j file which is located into the war3patch.mpq, b/c the function was implemented with a patch.

If its not into the blizzard.j, then it will definetly will be into the common.j, I can 't remember where I actually found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.