• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

create your own superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp

here's mine
scot.png

Level 9
lol gj olof i really want to get that proggy...o yes a key card sits in my wallet :twisted:

Level 9
olofmoleman said:
DD_Draco said:
Hehe love it.
A Clone Trooper
Warrior.jpg

My Warrior
CloneTrooper.jpg
that's not a Clonetrooper, that's a Stormtrooper, and the belt is wrong.

Meh it was as good as i could get it and i typed clone trooper into google and it comes up with one of them

Level 6
The only difference between a clone trooper and a storm trooper is the era and armour, they are exactly the same under that armour. The clone troopers are under the Republic and the storm troopers are under the Empire.

But I'm not a hard core Star Wars fan so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Level 3
theyre both males ( not females, no!, NO females, sexismstst. ) that believes mass headshots will make the world a better place.

why is there storm troopers anyway? there should be an army of jedis, would be much more efficient i tell you.

DD_Draco said:
but they are the same god damn thing!
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!
Clonetroopers were first introduced in AotC EpII they have armour that looks like a mix of Jango Fett's armour and Stormtrooper armour.
AtoC Clonetrooper
clone3.jpg

In RotS EpIII the clones got new armour
RotS Clonetrooper
episode3sithclanclonetrooper17.jpg

and between RotS EpIII and aNH EpIV clones got filtered out and they all got new armour.
Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper.jpg

so some of the Stormtroopers of the old SW trilogy ARE clones, but not all of them, they got filtered out over time.

and this is my Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper.jpg

There, problem solved.
now lets get back to topic...

Edit: I made antoher Hero
Underpantsman!
Protector of underpants
UnderpantsmanHero.jpg

Level 9
olof gimme a break i dont go that far into sw to know ok the storm troopers/clone troopers are still bobafetts clones right?

Level 6
If I've interpreted Olof's scripture there correctly, no. Originally they were all clones then they enlisted normal people as well.

Is that right Olof?

Level 9
olofmoleman said:
yes Xeridanus, you are, and DD_Draco couldn't be more wrong, they are clones of Jango Fett, not Boba Fett, Boba is also a clone, but what you all think of my heroes?

O yes boba fett was that little kid :) i wasnt far off, I like your heros they are more imaginative then what mine are :D

Level 6
Olof, wulf's keen sense of smell picked up wormys foul stench from his first post on the forums under the guise of pepper, works well on most meals. So in other words, yes pepper, lex, chuxx, smilingshoe and wormskull are one and the same

Level 3
hah that last one is humourous, it remembers of a beef man, exageratly muscled, just like me. it looks like a soul.

Level 9
lol im trying this thing but i dont get how to put the name in (box just goes away) and sometimes when im go to one of the catagories theres nothing just

Level 6
When trying to put your name in the box, click on the box, not the arrow in the corner. If thats what you have been doing then i don't know whats wrong. As for the catagories, sorry can't help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.