• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Create A NPC Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Create A NPC

Description
Create a non-player character. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize.

Requirements
Fill this out with your information:

Name: (Be Creative)
Race: Night Elf, Human, Orc, Tauren, Troll, Gnome or Dwarf, or Undead
Faction: Horde, Alliance, or Neutral
Icon & Model: E-mail them to me @ [email protected]

Prizes
1st - Your NPC will be used in a main quest role in my map, Warcraft Adventures. You will recieve full credit within the map.
2nd - Your NPC will play a secondary role in my map. You will recieve full credit within the map.
3rd - Your NPC will play a minor role, such as a rare item vendor or a special quest giver, in my map. Full credit will be given.

Also, winners will be recognized at Hive Wrokshop.

Deadline April 21st

Private Message me with your finished entry.
Max of two entries per person
I will test your model also.
I will answer any questions.

Level 12
Name: Falushani ap Varich (you can abbreviate it to Falushani [Elven name roughly translated to "The Eternal wanderer" or "He whose feet knows no rest". Varich is the God of Wilderness)
Race: Night Elf
Faction: Neutral(if you will let me, Alliance otherwise)

Falushani is a Ranger of great renown, he does not really side with anyone or anything other than his Nature Goddess. He is accompanied by many animals he has befriended over the years and finds social contact with sentient beings rather difficult but is a rather jovial and congenial guy. His talents with the bow couples with his natural stealth, both fine tuned to such a degree that he poses a threat to most people and creatures provided they earn his wrath in some way. Normally this is done through harming nature in some form or fashion.

Any questions let me know.

Level 8
Name:Mynaella
Race:Human
Faction:Alliance

Mynaella is a great mage which use light magic to destroy enemies or healing allies.She is a wanderer.She helping non-armed people and hunting undeads.
Mynaella has slayed long time ago by hand of burning legion but paladin Worion resurrect she.

Status
Not open for further replies.