• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[CRASH] My game just crashed after testing a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was editing a map in the world editor, then i wanted to test it, but after the game started, when it was charging the map the charging bar stopped at the middle, then the game just crashed and displayed the message below.
Please i need help, i been spending hours in this map and i do not want to lose it all. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english, i am from Argentina.

Attachments

• ERROR.jpg
    ERROR.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 34
Level 28
I suggest you check your imports first to see if there are any broken models that causes the map to crash. If that's not the case, then check your triggers there could be faulty codes in them which may cause the crash.

Level 2
I suggest you check your imports first to see if there are any broken models that causes the map to crash. If that's not the case, then check your triggers there could be faulty codes in them which may cause the crash.

Thanks, but that is not the problem. I have no imported files, all things is from melee. I had a lot of triggers, i copied them, then i restarted them. I tested again, and the crash still happening. So the problem is not the triggers or imported things either

Status
Not open for further replies.