• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Unknown Crash Game On My Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
upload_2018-10-10_16-39-27.png

So this is my screenshots, i play map almost 1 hour 30 minutes, then warcraft 3 has stop working, me and all member on this my map has crashed game and can't turn off with close window, this error has follow on my map 1 year and i don't know how to fix them, hope everyone can help me my map.
EDIT:Remove link map to avoid copyright map

Last edited:
Level 6
upload_2018-11-5_12-5-9.png

Ok, i'm think this system cause crash game without fatal error, every time i face Boss Necrosis, it crash game without Fatal Error.

Level 6
Does this happen when you start attacking ?
My map has this error almost 1 year, i don't know how fix this damn error, i'm just removing and tested again, Crash game again :(.
You see, crash game without fatal error, i still hear ambient dalaran ruins in warcraft 3, ,but i can't turn it off the game, only restart computer. Skip video into 1:09:52

Level 6
upload_2018-11-4_14-12-44.png
upload_2018-11-4_14-13-6.png
This is my system AI casting skills, i'm add order attack move to because unit not moving around the map anymore when cast spells.
Edit:Every time unit cast, sometimes crash game, but i can't remove these because i need boss casting spell to attacking human, make boss harder.

Level 7
The problem with -A unit is attacked event- is that, even if you dont finish attacking, it runs the trigger. So you can attack and stop constantly but your trigger will still work. In order to prevent this, I highly recommend using a damage detection system.

Level 6
The problem with -A unit is attacked event- is that, even if you dont finish attacking, it runs the trigger. So you can attack and stop constantly but your trigger will still work. In order to prevent this, I highly recommend using a damage detection system.
Thanks, i will tested it later, my map has Damage Detection System GUI.

Level 6
upload_2018-11-5_15-49-46.png

upload_2018-11-5_15-49-57.png

upload_2018-11-5_15-50-5.png

Like this?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The current version of Warcraft III has many crashes that should have been fixed on the PTR. I suggest you try it.

If the crash can be confirmed to occur with the current version of Warcraft III and is predictable enough to be easily recreated then Willy/Kam could use it to debug the cause of the crash and hopefully add preventative measures or at least more helpful messages.

Level 6
Still crashed game :(, i can't capture a picture when crash game.
Edit:Gaulish Spellpack V1.00 [GUI] [MUI]
I'm using this system, create 8 orb of lightning around boss, dealing damage, it something wrong this spell?
upload_2018-11-4_11-59-48.png

This spell has corrupted or something to crashing game?, every time i face Necrosis, it crash game, but other boss dosen't crash, i test this map every single time to fix bug and error.

Last edited:
Level 39
Instead of the two CS lines in the first trigger that destroy and recreate the group you can do this. It might also be called "unit group - clear" but I don't have my WE open right now.
  • Unit Group - Remove all units from MUS_arrowgroup[MUS_Integer[2]]
I don't see what's causing the crash; your variable names make it pretty difficult to tell exactly what is going on or where it's going awry. I would say try to disable parts of those triggers at a time (select some lines and press CTRL+F to disable those lines without deleting them) and see if you can narrow down where specifically the crash is happening. That will be easier to diagnose.

Level 6
Zombie Rupture [R] v2.9 BETA - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com Here link my maps, those previous error dosen't affect on this map, i'm just delete those system
View attachment 309074
View attachment 309075
View attachment 309076
View attachment 309077
View attachment 309078
But after i delete them, the game still crash, i'm using path -opengl but still crash game
That map unprotect i can't open because invaild missing unit error, so i can't continued this project anymore, just asking how to fix this map so i can protect other project map in furture

Status
Not open for further replies.