• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coral Golem

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Inspired by the golem unit used in the Exodus of the Horde campaign and saw some SD models that were used as inspiration

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Coral Golem (Model)

Coral Golem Icon (Icon)

Coral Golem Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
He sinks down on death only to flicker for a second and rise completely back up in decay. Everything else works however. AWAITING UPDATE until it's resolved.
Level 21
Kinda reminds me of the mission where you help Thrall and the Orc and Troll Forces defend themselves while escaping from the island before they went to Kalimdor...

Kinda would fit with those Sea Witch forces that happened during that, and even a mob too face during some Naga related maps or even have them go around certain areas too...

Kinda reminds me of the mission where you help Thrall and the Orc and Troll Forces defend themselves while escaping from the island before they went to Kalimdor...

Kinda would fit with those Sea Witch forces that happened during that, and even a mob too face during some Naga related maps or even have them go around certain areas too...
That’s what I said the description lol

Level 12
Nice model.

I don't particularly like the teal lines that used to be yellowish on the Rock Golem. There it looked kinda like lava. Painted teal doesn't make it look like anything.