1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Copies - Part 1

Submitted by tolist85
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
COPIES - PART 1
Created by Tolist85

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

This is cinematic map. Name of the virus and attack enemies is a man, destroying his enemies by calling the topic copy yourself a cinematic form.

[​IMG]

1. Map is not protected.
  2. Includes different models
  3. Map duration is more than 2 minutes.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Special Thanks:

• Graber - Depot
  • Eubz - Red House
  • Mike - Lumber
  • Takakenji - Stormgardefootman
  • GiFun - Smith
  • Selenisko - VrykulSpearCarrier

[​IMG]

.Copies - Part 1 released

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Copies
Contents

Copies - Part 1 (Map)

Reviews
16:39, 27th Oct 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: [IMG][IMG] Copies - Part 1 by Tolist85 [IMG] RATINGS Scores[/COLOR]] Story: 13/25 Visuals: 13/25 Total Score: 26/50 Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50) 4 Stars: 65% - 93.99% (35-47/50) 3...
  1. 16:39, 27th Oct 2014
    StoPCampinGn00b:

Version "Part 1 release"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Copies - Part 1
    by Tolist85
    [​IMG] RATINGS

• Scores[/COLOR]] Story: 13/25
      Visuals: 13/25
      Total Score: 26/50
    • Explanation[/COLOR]]5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50)
      4 Stars: 65% - 93.99% (35-47/50)
      3 Stars: 45% - 69.99% (20-34/50)
      2 Stars: 20 - 44.99% (10-19/50
      1 Stars: 0 - 19.99% (1-9/50)

[​IMG] CRITIQUE
    Story:
    (No spoilers in the words below!)

It's quite an interesting cinematic. It's not too short, but I believe most would prefer it longer. I like the premise, it isn't exactly humorous but it is amusing. I do feel attached to the humans, they seem so innocent, defenseless so far. The villain is like a classic villain, just wanting to wreck havoc for power. The ending was okay, atleast it makes me want to see part 2. Overall, the story is above average for my liking, and the dialogue is average.

13/25
    Visuals:
    Well, most of the terrain and doodad placement looks alright, you could be using more custom environmental models. The cinematic movement and actions itself aren't bad. But, some of the camera angles are a bit close, I would prefer some to be zoomed out to see more of the action. Nice soldier models, good job on giving a close-up on them.

13/25

[​IMG] VERDICT
    The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules. The map description was updated, therefor I have chosen to APPROVE the map.
    [​IMG] NOTES
    Overall this cinematic is semi-entertaining. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) Reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

PS. It's spelled 'cinematic'

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Version "Part 1 release"

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Copies - Part 1
    by Tolist85
    [​IMG] RATINGS

• Story: 13/25
      Visuals: 13/25
      Total Score: 26/50
    • 5 Stars: 94%+ (47+/50)
      4 Stars: 65% - 93.99% (35-47/50)
      3 Stars: 45% - 69.99% (20-34/50)
      2 Stars: 20 - 44.99% (10-19/50
      1 Stars: 0 - 19.99% (1-9/50)

[​IMG] CRITIQUE
    Story:
    (No spoilers in the words below!)

It's quite an interesting cinematic. It's not too short, but I believe most would prefer it longer. I like the premise, it isn't exactly humorous but it is amusing. I do feel attached to the humans, they seem so innocent, defenseless so far. The villain is like a classic villain, just wanting to wreck havoc for power. The ending was okay, atleast it makes me want to see part 2. Overall, the story is above average for my liking, and the dialogue is average.

13/25
    Visuals:
    Well, most of the terrain and doodad placement looks alright, you could be using more custom environmental models. The cinematic movement and actions itself aren't bad. But, some of the camera angles are a bit close, I would prefer some to be zoomed out to see more of the action. Nice soldier models, good job on giving a close-up on them.

13/25

[​IMG] VERDICT
    The only way a map can be approved is if it follows the map submission rules. The map description was updated, therefor I have chosen to APPROVE the map.
    [​IMG] NOTES
    Overall this cinematic is semi-entertaining. Feel free to contact me about this review on this map page OR message me about anything. (+2) Reputation points for taking your time to upload this map to Hive.

PS. It's spelled 'cinematic'

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  3. tolist85

tolist85

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Updated.

4. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    See the moderator comment for the status of the map. :thumbs_up:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  5. creyzi4zb12

creyzi4zb12

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I saw it. I think it's just a plain cinematic. I'll say you're pretty good with the basics but that's just it.
    I did enjoy the story tho', wished the humans was able to put up a better fight.
    I'll give it a 3/5 for now

6. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I see some missing images above "Map Info".

7. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1/5.