• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhazard - part 1

194715-albums4409-picture55832.png

-
WARHAZARD™: The Series is a remake of the original Warhazard: Return of Darkness a unofficial game released on Dec 6, 2002 and made for Warcraft III that leaves a huge mystery why Blizzard™ haven't notice the development.

The remake tells the story of Melphis Windwalker, a soldier in the ranks of a Battousai is on vacation in the village of Erlingen, his home and comfort. All is going well until the spheres of darkness has once again returned.

The Game will start off with a whole scene of cinematic, then the release of the next map will be the start of the game play itself. It will be a mixture of puzzles, mini-games, altered melee, intermissions, and boss fights.

Note: You must install the latest Warcraft 3 patch (version 1.24b or newer) to play this map.

The Map is NOT PROTECTED, so checking out my swagstuff of triggers, sound exports, and all objects is fine with me, but when it comes to models and the Warhazard franchise, please be sure to credit them.
194715-albums4409-picture55835.png

-
About the Game: "I had big plans in remaking the whole story and twists of this unofficial game however due to lack of time and effort in pursuing such idea, I end up pausing the whole game. My revamp is actually based for an role-playing game but to make up my grand finale I'll have to build multi-game genres in one map.".

Some info about the original:

(http://spong.com/game/11032322/Warhazard-Return-of-Darkness-PC)

(http://asia.gamespot.com/warhazard-return-of-darkness/user-reviews/)

Screenshots:

Credits:

-Orc Archer model by eubz
-RPG Hero Villager model by Tenebrae
-StormReaver Grunt modely by Tauer
-Original game devlopers - Niemetz, Rasher, BlackCobra, OkitU, [email protected], Götterfunke, Chobostyle, Felix
-Voice Actors by Peter Eilichmann, Thomas Keymer, Kristal Davidson, Bernhard Greer, Benjamin Trench, Melanie Hochstätter

194715-albums4409-picture55834.png

-

May 19, 2013 - Initial Release
June 13, 2013 - Added doodads in the village setting and fixed the Orc Sorceror's movement via path blockers
Contents

WARHAZARD - PART 1 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Jun-13 (16:53:08) Personal Comment: -> Here you go ;) Map Status: Approved (3/5) Acceptable
Level 30
Well, no offense but I do think Kobas has high standards when it comes to maps, it must be really good and worthy for the Map Section's Approves.... it must have well executed cnematic, great terrain for a cinematic and.... so lets just be patient guys. :cgrin:

Last edited:
Level 9
In the vast future, in 2035...
Damn everything... It's too hot here! We need to find a map to take shelter on it!
But everything in the map section is destroyed! Torn to pieces!
Not yet... There is still one standing...

Level 16
Well, no offense but I do think Kobas has high standards when it comes to maps, it must be really good and worthy for the Map Section's Approves.... it must have well executed cnematic, great terrain for a cinematic and.... so lets just be patient guys. :cgrin:

I doubt a simple cinematic can take so long to be approved, there are no much things to look in as like a normal map or an RPG or AoS

In the vast future, in 2035...
Damn everything... It's too hot here! We need to find a map to take shelter on it!
But everything in the map section is destroyed! Torn to pieces!
Not yet... There is still one standing...

hahahahah