• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Betrayer Part 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Hawk
Credits:
Blitzschnell

Info:
This is a Part of a Serie, Betrayer.
Its a Cinematic and it is about 3 Minutes long
This is the first Part of "Betrayer".

Story:
Illidan, Illidan is searching Power and want to kill
Arthas, but Sapphiron came and Fight against Illidan,
Have illidan any Chance against Sapphiron?
Is he able to kill Arthas? This you see here!

Screenshots:
24o6gky.jpg

23lhxyg.jpg

vo6iaf.jpg

Hf Gl at watching

Keywords:
illidan, arthas, betrayer, cinematic, serie, part 1, sapphiron
Contents

Betrayer Part 1 (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 22nd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 7
Alright cinematic, Heres a Review P:

Woah alright cinematic for a part one P:

Although I found a few issues with it, their for I am going to give you my thoughts towards it.

• Good spells/models/voices/fighting
  • Alright terrain
  • Good voices
  • Nice Preview image
  • Nice music

• Can't close the cinematic at any time (should be able to press escape to close at anytime)
  • No credits for the cinematic (Did you make all the models, voices, terrain etc yourself?)
  • Doesn't auto close back to the menu to select what map we want to play

• Add a loading screen to it (Will make it ten 10 times more enjoyable when loading)
  • (In my opinion) Add a better intro storyline (I didn't know why he was randomly fighting the dragon at the start)

• The characters sometimes say different stuff to the text that comes up? (Is this intentional?)

Overall, the cinematic was good to watch, although it wasn't really left open for many different possibilities to leave us pondering over while we wait for part 2. In my opinion part 1 was good, had alright terrain not the best and needs a better storyline to introduce what is going on in this series. As for now all I can sense is that Arthus calls a dragon and Illidan fights it and dies but doesn't die :S (but that only my opinion and totally up to you if you want to improve the story line.)

Overall rating 2.5-3 out of 5 and I would not vote for rejection at this time as it does not list sufficient credits in the cinematic and has a few errors.

Although I enjoyed it but can't approve it,
Lag_Reviews!

PS: Honestly fix the credits, you can't have made all the voices/models/terrains/spells yourself could you?

If that was snow terrain why you use Cattail model?

Also put screenshots in to hidden tag!

Improve description!

Give Credits and make that:
Doesn't auto close back to the menu to select what map we want to play
Can't close the cinematic at any time (should be able to press escape to close at anytime)
like Lag said

Level 12
Well this was good and short cinematic,it's strange that you add lots of that "grass" doodad.Why you add lots of those when it's cold out there? And need ESC for exit the cinematic map... I will vote 3/5.
Attention. n00b post giving 5/5 because he wants rep.
Hahaha

Level 31
1/5 from me.

1) Delete and re-upload map instead of update it.

2) The terrain was poor, empty and bad use of height variation.

3) The battle contain wait syndrome, an ordinary hack and slash with poor animation usage and just another sfx abuse cinematic.

4) Poor camera movement as they're sometimes too fast and choppy. Infact, most of the camera angle was way too low.

5) Mismatch dialog and sound.