• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Contest II] Art - Bunnies in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
214358-albums6123-picture67258.jpg

Wip one, are the rabbits sexy or what ?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Things are going downhill. I don't even want to try and guess what the next contest will be cause I'm afraid I might get it right.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

That's not what I'm doing at all. I just said it's becoming a bit absurd.

Level 28
Ah no, it has to involve Rabbits - it's Easter. Eggs and rabbits. Maybe make an egg with the symbol of your Group, a rabbit hero design (warrior, mage,etc.) or an epic rabbit battle for a golden carrot.. hmm.. but these ideas are too weird.

But, really, sexy rabbits? I can't know if one bunny is sexy or not wow! xD Damn rabbit Thumper, damn perverted bastard.

Level 14
I think its not necessary needs to be about Rabbits. It could be something not related to Easter at all. We get eggs, the contest host is a crazy stalker rabbit, we get the idea. But he should host contests that is more preferable.

Sorry to say that, but I think kissing rabbits is off the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.