• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A contest entry for the 2013 Easter Games drawing contest in the Kaelicious social group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
A contest entry for the 2013 Easter Games drawing contest in the Kaelicious social group. Although it was never finished, it still explains much of what happened during that month - I remember I wanted to draw team T.H.U.M.P.E.R.'s camp, with Kari, Kenny, Paillan and Gyro, in the blank spot, but something prevented me from completing the piece. Oh shame :l

List of characters included in the drawing
*Alagremm, the cultist hiding in the tree.
*Am'ar Kardos (Amargaard), the orc who discovered the Thumper-costume.
*Bisnar, the skeletal felhound mount for David.
*David, the skull with shades and camera, spying for Millennium.
*Deolrin, the troll in the tree who is reading "Not Twilight".
*Gen Bloodhorn, the Tauren Fsjal who is patrolling around the T.H.U.M.P.E.R. camp with Am'ar.
*Juno, the cat who befriended the Easter Bunny Army Commander.
*Legion King, the firelord in the picture, which is placed upon the rock, saying "Happy Easter". Hard to see due to the down-scaling.
*Spoontoobig, the happy Christmas ball, hanging on the pine tree below Deolrin and Alagremm.
*Unnamed Easter Bunny Army General, standing in front of his METAL SNAIL vehicle, speaking with Juno.
*Vengeancekael, the naked elf in the corner, hiding his identity from Am'ar and Gen.

Attachments

• 81548.jpg
    81548.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.