• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contest: Autolot Games needs some animated models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry for the delay guys, the next week we'll announce the winner, thanks for your patience once again and thanks to everybody that has participated in the contest, you all did an amazing work!! =)

Level 17
Very late post saw some of the entries. Manoo i think your death animation is a bit weird on the head snapping back then down. Apart from that this looks cool ^^

Looking forward to the results :O

Level 10
Sorry for big delay. So I decide to put model today, but she has no animations, because neodex can't export IK salvers. So in order to export with animations I would have to remake all animations including some bones. Anyway maybe someday I will remake animations for this model. Bellieve me or not it was my first model who had more then 1k polies and my totally first female model, I had never modeled female in my life :D, that was real challange.
So enjoy it.

Attachments

• Danah.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.