• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Mineral Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
2/5 done

Hullo Hullo!

Im working on a project called Infernals Vs. Golems. It is a sort of AoS map but with some major twists.

One of the special things in this map will be that the Golem team, that is the Golem heroes, will be able to harvest minerals from "mines". With these minerals they will be able to create mini-golems.

What we need is 3 small models (size should be like an item-chest model), each model representing one mineral. Except for helping us with this important part of our project, i believe these are models that will be highly appreciated and used by many here on this site.

The minerals we need are (2/5 done):

Diamond ! ! DONE ! !

rough.jpg

The Barite model that was supposed to be used to the silvermineral
turned out to fit better as a diamond. So, diamond model is done,
but we need the silvermodel.
Crystal ! !DONE! !

Krystall2.JPG

Thanks to Pyrite we have this model now!.
Jade

jade5.jpg

This image shows almost exactly how we want the the Jade
mineral model to look. Though, be a little more generous with the
green colour.
Gold

PB270066-web.jpg

This is how we want our gold-stone to look
like, but it could be just a little less shiny.
Though mind that this is not the scale we want,
modelsize should be like an item-chest in
game.
Silver

silver.jpg

The Barite model that was supposed to be used to the silvermineral
turned out to fit better as a diamond. So, diamond model is done,
but we need the silvermodel. This image gives you a hint of what we
want.
Note: This is not one single request! It is 5 separate request so we do not need you to create all five models.

If you have any questions about the request, post them here. Questions about the rest of the project should be pm'd to me or wc3man.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Level 6
oh, please upload them if you can, and ill check them.

i guess the spinning animation would matter, but if you have the time show that aswell...

ill get a new gold pic then... (works for me)

Level 6
thanks alot pyrite. The BlueCrystal fits our needs perfectly, adjusting the the size and tinting slightly. 1 out of 5 done. +rep to you for the help!

Would like to *bumb* to you out there that those models left is quite needed here, and as said, others will surely use them aswell.
So if you have any of those we need or can make one, please tell me!

Found them!

These all have the spinning animations, but they're easy to remove.

The textures have no path (i.e. remove the war3mapImported\ part)

All credits go to N00byStance.

Attachments

• Aquamarin.mdx
    19.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Aquamarin.blp
    20.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Azurite.blp
    35.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Azurite.mdx
    19.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Barite.mdx
    19.3 KB · Views: 66
  • LapisLazuli.mdx
    19.3 KB · Views: 72
  • LapisLazuli.blp
    25.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Barite.blp
    31.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Magnetite.blp
    39.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Magnetite.mdx
    19.5 KB · Views: 94
Level 6
thanks alot! im dling right now. putting down N00byStance in the give-cred-to list.

Ill test Oinkerwinkle's animation remover to get rid of the spinning thing. Thanks again!

And still folks, if you have anything we could use please share!

*EDIT*
These are in a way the same model using different textures. We will use this as the Diamond mineral (with the Barite model), and i count that as done now. This could also cover up for the Jade as a backup, but i keep that request open.
2/5 done.

Last edited:
Level 6
and the silver... :)

still, i would love to not have the diamond and jade using same model and different colours. though its not a bad jade model...

so still, needed gold silver and jade. thanks again!

*EDITED* since i changed my mind, the barite will be used asa diamond! We still need the silvermodel.

Last edited:
Level 6
that one has another shape, but a quite boring texture. If you can, please feel free to edit it and make look more like the Jade-image i have posted.

And about removing the spin... I used Oinkerwinkles' animation remover on the Barite model. I removed the animation named "Portrait" (The only one spinning while looking in wc3viewer), but the stand animations still spinn a little in WE and in WC3... any tips on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.