• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Constellation Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I've hinted about this before, this is just another one.

I am making a game called "Constellation Wars" at the moment. If is a made up universe with different species, and some unique abilities. The most amazing of them all is "beam on". it allows you to teleport all men on your ship to the point of your choosing. (enemy ship or habitable planet) It works very well right now, and makes the RTS very interesting. There isn't much to say about the space terrain and is generated completely in-game depending on # of players. But the planets are very nice. Also, the ships are kind of cool...

picture1uf8.png

picture2ux5.png

picture5fg3.png

picture7gz7.png

picture8us4.png

picture9xy0.png

And I'll post more (and some of ships) if you want.

Level 12
I didn't see floating doodads.... but it's 100% playable. Don't forget that.

And I am squeezing many types of textures into this map... every one used. I need an earth-like environment (shown), a mar's like environment (shown), 3 space ship environments (unshown) and a large area of space that is seen mostly in game. (unshown)

Level 34
I would kind of expect more from you, but as a simple playable RTS map, it's acceptable. The second screen is good for such a low amount of doodads.

I would definitely like to see some ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.