• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conqueror's Land (CL) v2.3c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

CONQUEROR'S LAND

Created by Hajken

Map Info

Hey all this is the first map i created continuing a friend's idea and its an AoS map.The goal is to destroy your enemy's stronghold while you have a hero that progressively levels up and buys items depending on the farm and kills.There are 2 main modes.The Multiplayer mode can be played with 2-8 people while the Soloplaying mode can be played from even 1 player.Soloplayer mode involves some boss spawns every 4 mins so it makes the game a bit more challenging and solo testing more relaxing.This version features only 2 commands (-em for easy multiplayer mode giving you gold and -aim to turn on soloplayer mode)Solo player mode can be activated even with more than 1 ppl but both teams must give the command

Features

As i already told this is my first map so not many special features.Map contains some hero ideas with custom models,a mix of classic spells and im working on an energy/rage/cooldown system.( Energy is alternate mana source.Some heroes instead of having mana can have 100 energy and their abilities cost energy instead of mana)(Rage is the same but with bigger cooldowns and only 10 rage to spent)(Cooldown use heroes have no spellcost and their spells can be used when the cooldowns are ready)

Some more stuff about the map

This map uses 1137 Doodads,18 Regions,36 Triggers,68 Functions,32 Variables ( some of these are probably useless also need some help on that)

Screenshots

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69668.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Terrain Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69667.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Terrain Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69666.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Terrain Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69647.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Heroes Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69646.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Heroes Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69648.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Heroes Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69650.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Heroes Preview

Image Title

193388-albums6417-picture69649.html-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description
Heroes Preview

Credits

Special thanks to Sellenisko,Kwaliti,Frankster,Callahan,Tranquil for their awesome models ,to Hajken my irl friend who is the one who had the idea about the map and generally to hiveworkshop community for supporting the idea and helping me out.

Removed:
  • Wrong placed wards
  • Useless Doodads

Fixed:
Terrain

Changed:
The size of the map went from 15mb down to 4.81mb

Keywords:
Aeon of Strife
AoS
Warcraft 3
Hero Defense
TFT
Conqueror's Land
Conqueror
Contents

Conqueror's Land (CL) v2.3c (Map)

Reviews
10:44, 29th May 2013 Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:

M

10:44, 29th May 2013
Orcnet: Hell_Master's review:
Hell_Master;2349118 said:
Ok played the map and no offense intended but this needs a lot of work and is not approvable in its state. Here is my detailed review to give you more informations and also backing up my statement:

Conqueror's Land v2.03c Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is decent but it is flat and empty. I suggest use the Raise/Lower tool to make different levels in the ground. Terrain also is empty, I suggest add some more doodads to fill it up, moslty put some rocks and such.... Also, lastly, the way you mixed the tiles are kinda off. Find more fitting tiles that will give good results when mixed with other tiles.
-Some decent amount of items tho you can add some more and specifically recipes like in other famous AOS like DotA.

[-] Bad Points:
-You didnt even give enough time limiting hero that can be chosen to 1. I can pick up to 2 heroes. When my hero died, I picked another hero and there you go. Read some tutorials on how to limit choosing of heroes is strongly suggested!
-Heroes are not that even unique. Most or should we say maybe all just uses standard Warcraft 3 spells with changes in names and descriptions. I suggest make something more unique into it.
-Map is too small and Towers are quite near each other that makes it hard to make strategic plans.
-Why use a Farm just to generate foods for the player and also for revival? Just make a trigger setting all player's food into 12 and for the revival... when a hero died, create a timer and when timer ends Instantly revive hero.

[] Suggestions:
-Some major improvements in terrains. Suggestions were said above!
-Limit the heroes that can be chosen.
-Make somethng unique to the heroes and not just plain old Warcraft Style heroes.
-Make the map size bigger soTowers will be far away from each other.
-Remove Farms and better just create small Circle of powers for the players to choose heroes so that they will serve as a Nearby Patron and just make the food limit through triggers and also the Revival Part.
Overall, this is quite a badly executed AOS map. You should improve many things in this map. I would rate this 2/5 and Voting for Pending so you can improve this one.

Level 30
Ok played the map and no offense intended but this needs a lot of work and is not approvable in its state. Here is my detailed review to give you more informations and also backing up my statement:

Conqueror's Land v2.03c Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is decent but it is flat and empty. I suggest use the Raise/Lower tool to make different levels in the ground. Terrain also is empty, I suggest add some more doodads to fill it up, moslty put some rocks and such.... Also, lastly, the way you mixed the tiles are kinda off. Find more fitting tiles that will give good results when mixed with other tiles.
-Some decent amount of items tho you can add some more and specifically recipes like in other famous AOS like DotA.

[-] Bad Points:
-You didnt even give enough time limiting hero that can be chosen to 1. I can pick up to 2 heroes. When my hero died, I picked another hero and there you go. Read some tutorials on how to limit choosing of heroes is strongly suggested!
-Heroes are not that even unique. Most or should we say maybe all just uses standard Warcraft 3 spells with changes in names and descriptions. I suggest make something more unique into it.
-Map is too small and Towers are quite near each other that makes it hard to make strategic plans.
-Why use a Farm just to generate foods for the player and also for revival? Just make a trigger setting all player's food into 12 and for the revival... when a hero died, create a timer and when timer ends Instantly revive hero.

[] Suggestions:
-Some major improvements in terrains. Suggestions were said above!
-Limit the heroes that can be chosen.
-Make somethng unique to the heroes and not just plain old Warcraft Style heroes.
-Make the map size bigger soTowers will be far away from each other.
-Remove Farms and better just create small Circle of powers for the players to choose heroes so that they will serve as a Nearby Patron and just make the food limit through triggers and also the Revival Part.
Overall, this is quite a badly executed AOS map. You should improve many things in this map. I would rate this 2/5 and Voting for Pending so you can improve this one.