• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Complete boycott of Warcraft III: Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It's no secret that this release has been absolutely abysmal. But what worries me is that the majority of consumers will generally get mad about something and then completely forget about it after a few weeks. This is gonna be just like Diablo 3 all over again.

>Blizzard releases a buggy, broken product that's designed on a shoestring budget after false advertisement in their trailers

>Publicly declare map makers have no ownership of their creations and may see them removed or monetized or appropriated by Blizzard without their consent, completely ruining the custom map scene that gave us maps like Dota 1 and Tower Defense which are a major reason why Warcraft is popular in the first place

>They completely remove the original Warcraft 3, essentially replacing it with an irreversible 30 GB download of Reforged (even if you didn't buy it, in which case it downloads but doesn't run), making the original files unavailable anywhere

I've uninstalled Warcraft 3 from the BNet client and declared the Reforged release day as the day I completely and irreversibly lost all faith in Blizzard. Much like a writhing, aggressive zombie, you must recognize that this isn't your friend anymore. They don't recognize you or love you the way they used to, and they're only the same in name and appearance. It's time to let go for good and not accept any excuses.

I don't even care if they take a year or two to properly patch the game like No Man's Sky did. At this point Blizzard is wholly controlled by jaded old businesspeople whose only purpose is to suck shareholder dick. It's all about user retention, all about maximizing profit; there is absolutely not a single shred of consideration for "the product" as an art form or for its entertainment value. This is what happens when corporations get their hands on anything and you shouldn't be surprised. Their bottom line is money and growth at a RABID rate and the games they actually make are literally just a means to an end.

>"Custom Games are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Blizzard. Without limiting the foregoing, you hereby assign to Blizzard all of your rights, title, and interest in and to all Custom Games, including but not limited to any copyrights in the content of any Custom Games."

>"[...] you grant to Blizzard an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, unconditional, royalty free, irrevocable license enabling Blizzard to fully exploit the Custom Games (or any component thereof) for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever."

>"[...] you waive any moral rights or similar rights you may have in all such Custom Games, without any remuneration."

>"Please note that your Blizzard account can be subject to disciplinary action in event that you do not comply with Blizzard’s request or this Policy."

Actual quotes from Blizzard's website concerning their policy with Warcraft 3 Reforged's custom games. This is exploitative and abusive. This is levels of exploitation and raging, furious possessiveness that I would genuinely consider to be a joke. When I first saw screenshots of the Reforged EULA I thought it was some sort of sick fucking Inspect Element satire of Blizzard. If you start the WC3 editor intent on making a custom map for Reforged, you're either a masochist who gets a kick out of being milked and enslaved or completely illiterate, and I have no sympathy for you.

This doesn't apply to the programmers, designers and artists who are all invested in the product-- if you want somebody's head you should look to the management and the uncaring, subhuman corporate leadership that's calling the shots.

Go fetch your dusty old CD copy of Warcraft III and patch it, or fetch a hook and pegleg and pirate 1.29, both to spite Blizzard, and because a 17 year older version of their most iconic product somehow ended up being more functional and polished than their 2020 remake.

Level 6
my gaming computer is very old, a desktop hp with Win7, 2 gb ram(1.75 useable - don't know what that means lmfao), integrated graphics card and a 2.8 ghz processor, i spend like 2/3 of my gaming time at warcraft 3, mostly playing custom games and trying to make some maps myself, i know my computer is a potato and it cant handle newer games (league of legends surprisingly works well at minium settings and 800x600 resolution tho)

What i'm trying to say is, i only pre-ordered reforged so i could legally have the classic warcraft 3, as i was using my pirated cd version from around 2005, and everything good for like 4 months, then they release it and force a 30gb download, 30 gb is a lot for me so i decide to look online for an alternative, there is none, and i also find out reforged has way higher system requirements.

Yeah i refunded, why would i keep a game i can't even play, no way this cacharro is handling reforged lol, i'm not proud of it but i just re installed the game from my pirate cd and patched it to 1.27b, i miss playing silly maps with strangers but in the other hand i have access to shitloads of custom games & campaigns, plus dota against AI, it honestly gets the job done for me.

I don't really have hard feelings against blizzard, i requested the refund politely and they responded quickly & politely too, explained i only preordered so i could play the classic game, my pc is shit etc.. and it was approved, if they re-release the classic game in their store i'll be the first to buy it, but right now i either stop playing W3 completely or use my pirated CD.

I don't like piracy, if i made an awesome high quality product i wouldn't like people stealing it either, but now they made a dumb move not allowing people like me play so fuck it

Level 17
my gaming computer is very old, a desktop hp with Win7, 2 gb ram(1.75 useable - don't know what that means lmfao), integrated graphics card and a 2.8 ghz processor, i spend like 2/3 of my gaming time at warcraft 3, mostly playing custom games and trying to make some maps myself, i know my computer is a potato and it cant handle newer games (league of legends surprisingly works well at minium settings and 800x600 resolution tho)

What i'm trying to say is, i only pre-ordered reforged so i could legally have the classic warcraft 3, as i was using my pirated cd version from around 2005, and everything good for like 4 months, then they release it and force a 30gb download, 30 gb is a lot for me so i decide to look online for an alternative, there is none, and i also find out reforged has way higher system requirements.

Yeah i refunded, why would i keep a game i can't even play, no way this cacharro is handling reforged lol, i'm not proud of it but i just re installed the game from my pirate cd and patched it to 1.27b, i miss playing silly maps with strangers but in the other hand i have access to shitloads of custom games & campaigns, plus dota against AI, it honestly gets the job done for me.

I don't really have hard feelings against blizzard, i requested the refund politely and they responded quickly & politely too, explained i only preordered so i could play the classic game, my pc is shit etc.. and it was approved, if they re-release the classic game in their store i'll be the first to buy it, but right now i either stop playing W3 completely or use my pirated CD.

I don't like piracy, if i made an awesome high quality product i wouldn't like people stealing it either, but now they made a dumb move not allowing people like me play so fuck it
I think you can still buy Wc3 classic cd keys around the place.

Level 20
Boycott with your wallet, guys.
This.

If you're not satisfied with Reforged, vote with your wallet. I'm not even saying that you should go and never buy anything from Blizzard, no, all I'm saying is that we should stop giving them preferrential treatment, i.e. only buy stuff after it's released and it gets positive reviews from trusted sources. That's enough.

Reactions: ~El

~El

Level 17
This.

If you're not satisfied with Reforged, vote with your wallet. I'm not even saying that you should go and never buy anything from Blizzard, no, all I'm saying is that we should stop giving them preferrential treatment, i.e. only buy stuff after it's released and it gets positive reviews from trusted sources. That's enough.

I wish more people were cautious with their money and AAA companies.

There is no single triple-A company out there who can be trusted with preorders. There is no fucking reason to preorder. I don't understand preorder culture. Why do people preorder? It's so weird.

Level 3
I don't understand preorder culture. Why do people preorder? It's so weird.

Lack of self-restraint and a brainless, semi-sentient expectation that they're "supporting the industry".

Every time some hip new thing made by Corporation™ Inc. comes on the market it's a chance for the emotionally unfulfilled consoomers to satisfy their materialistic cravings all while convincing themselves that a multi-billion dollar company could have never done it without their help.

Hell, as far as I'm concerned I'd pirate a game even if it was good. You really have to earn your revenue with me. But I guess people like me are just a minority in 2020 and AAA's shitty, manipulative, borderline abusive money-milking practices will never cease as long as the majority continues being spineless and complacent.

Level 2

On the Blizzard Forums there was a post which was NOT taken down and is STILL up as of last night, of a grp of dudes who started a Classic WC3 private server if you are interested in more info, PM me.

Level 6
I don't understand preorder culture. Why do people preorder? It's so weird.

I did because i wanted to legally own ROC and TFT, i wasn't really interested on reforged xd (my computer is shit and i knew beforehand it couldn't run reforged)

On the Blizzard Forums there was a post which was NOT taken down and is STILL up as of last night, of a grp of dudes who started a Classic WC3 private server if you are interested in more info, PM me.

Thank you, but i'm currently working full time creating a map, when i finish i might give it a try!

PD: i personally dgaf about the eula, i don't plan to monetize anything in it, i never did, i have fun making maps, i have fun playing around with my creation, and if it's good enough to share, that's a plus, but i never planned to get any profit nor start a project from this game, if i ever wanted to create games seriously, i wouldn't consider the w3 editor as anything but maybe level design practice? don't get why people go so insane about it, dota was the right group of people in the right time at the right place, i honestly don't think anybody makes w3 maps with profits in mind save for maybe a select few, heck i even doubt any of the guys who worked at dota planned to monetize the game until after they realized it was massively popular, i bet they just made it for fun originally

When these kinds of people used to be looked as the lunatics now become the enlighteners. That's a big flip there.

I have refused to update to 1.32 and work with 1.29.2 and 1.31.1 till they actually fix their goddamn mess.
Chances are they won't fix the game, or at least not completely.

This.

At this point, I'd say don't buy anything from blizzard until the final product is released and has overall good reviews from the community... but even then you're just feeding the vampire-cult known as activision anyways.

Edit: How to refund WarCraft III reforged.

Last edited:
Level 14

At this point, I'd say don't buy anything from blizzard until the final product is released and has overall good reviews from the community... but even then you're just feeding the vampire-cult known as activision anyways.

Edit: How to refund WarCraft III reforged.

A refund isnt going to fix the damage they did to the orignal game

a refund and blizzard learning their lesson and doing better on their next game isnt going to fix the original game.

People running around screaming refund miss the point.

Nevermind a refund will DEACTIVATE and remove my RoC and TFT keys ive had since 2002 which is a whole other issue

whats sad is now Neo- Blizzard Entertainment a company I have hated for the last decade or more since i stopped playing their shit products. Now I have to have faith that these terrible people will fix the damage they have done to WC3 before they abandon it or will they do EVEN MORE damage before this is all over? 1.31 says HELLOOOOO. I'm also forced into this fucking Bnet call of duty launcher. HOORAY. what a day to be alive.

Funfact 2002-2008 i didnt have internet. But i played Warcraft 3 daily and downloaded custom campaigns on blank disks at school.

a refund and blizzard learning their lesson and doing better on their next game isnt going to fix the original game.

People running around screaming refund miss the point.

Nevermind a refund will DEACTIVATE and remove my RoC and TFT keys ive had since 2002 which is a whole other issue

whats sad is now Neo- Blizzard Entertainment a company I have hated for the last decade or more since i stopped playing their shit products. Now I have to have faith that these terrible people will fix the damage they have done to WC3 before they abandon it or will they do EVEN MORE damage before this is all over? 1.31 says HELLOOOOO. I'm also forced into this fucking Bnet call of duty launcher. HOORAY. what a day to be alive.

Funfact 2002-2008 i didnt have internet. But i played Warcraft 3 daily and downloaded custom campaigns on blank disks at school.

Who told you this? I refunded my reforged and they still let me play the game except with the original graphics. Also, my original keys are still there.

The only thing refunding Warcraft 3 reforged will do is force blizzard to give you your money back (which if you ask me, is doing something productive at this point. You shouldn't let them keep your money unless they've given you the quality they promised). You should do that unless you've decided you're satisfied with reforged. If you are, more power to you but I disagree.

Edit: I also highly doubt they will fix this game or let us revert to the old version. Why? They won't fix it because they've already got their money. They aren't going to release new content for this game because no one will buy it because of its poor reception. But they also won't let us have classic back because they want to control every custom game produced through the new EULA. Basically, they lack any incentive to fix the game or give it back to us in our previous state. HOWEVER, if enough people refund the game they MIGHT get the incentive to fix it and give us the content they promised. MAYBE. This is what makes refunding the game a good idea in the first place.

Last edited:
Level 14
Who told you this? I refunded my reforged and they still let me play the game except with the original graphics. Also, my original keys are still there.

The only thing refunding Warcraft 3 reforged will do is force blizzard to give you your money back (which if you ask me, is doing something productive at this point. You shouldn't let them keep your money unless they've given you the quality they promised). You should do that unless you've decided you're satisfied with reforged. If you are, more power to you but I disagree.

Edit: I also highly doubt they will fix this game or let us revert to the old version. Why? They won't fix it because they've already got their money. They aren't going to release new content for this game because no one will buy it because of its poor reception. But they also won't let us have classic back because they want to control every custom game produced through the new EULA. Basically, they lack any incentive to fix the game or give it back to us in our previous state. HOWEVER, if enough people refund the game they MIGHT get the incentive to fix it and give us the content they promised. MAYBE. This is what makes refunding the game a good idea in the first place.

well regardless id rather have the old client it's bad when legacy downloads are a superior game.

Level 20
Let's be honest here - unless Blizzard decides to fix that damage, nothing we do will do it... They won't care about a bunch of nerds raging on the forums, because the only thing that matters to them is money. Thus, the only way we can really show our dissatisfaction is to take our money away from them. That's my reasoning.

a refund and blizzard learning their lesson and doing better on their next game
True, but maybe - if enough people refund this crap - the next time they will cut at least a few less corners and we won't get any more "reforged" games.

No, it won't. I refunded and my original CD-keys are still there on my Battle.Net account. And they still worked just fine when activating Classic.

You should do that unless you've decided you're satisfied with reforged. If you are, more power to you but I disagree.
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do, but imo screaming that the game is shit and Blizzard is evil, while at the same time giving them money is a wee bit hypocritical. I don't want to call out anyone here - it's none of my business so ultimately: you do you, folks. All I'm saying is that I don't get it. But hey, maybe it's just me.

Level 20
The question is, should we still support such a company regardless?
I think it's best to be practical, i.e. buy stuff that I want, without worrying about "supporting" any company. And in that sense - yes, if Blizzard ever releases a good game, I see no issue buying it. Not to "support" them or whatever - to get something that I will have fun with.

Level 13
They won't care about a bunch of nerds raging on the forums, because the only thing that matters to them is money.
I agree with 99% of stuff you say, however I don't agree here. True, Blizzard doesn't care about a bunch of nerds raging on the forums. But the press does. And bad press is never good. Good press more often than not means money, and bad press...well nothing financially good. It ruins the reputation of a company as a whole.

Level 20
Blizzard doesn't care about a bunch of nerds raging on the forums. But the press does.
That's a fair point.

But... the press only cares about raging nerds if there's a lot of them and the topic is fresh - at this point, the media has already covered the Reforged fiasco and a lot of angry people have already given up. Any further "keyboard crusading" isn't going to do anything.

Level 5

This is early access culture, release a barely working game, patch it over years to come..

And even if they fix the game back, the EULA is still in effect.

True, but maybe - if enough people refund this crap - the next time they will cut at least a few less corners and we won't get any more "reforged" games.

I try to play the game every couple days, there's barely 200 people online and all of them
basically frustrated that custom games work only 30% of the time. Even at its start,
reforged already feels like a dead game. So yeah... it shows in-game.

True, because we're essentially just feeding activision.

Bobby Kotick loves your money

It's very simple. Buy the games that interest you and you think are worthwhile. Inform yourself. Never preorder. Make no distinction between Blizzard, EA or CDPR.

All of them are learning off their shit practices.
All for the purpose of profit at the expense of long-term built (now shattered) reputation.

Only Nintendo and Microsoft feel like they are actually player focused companies,
not greedy ghoul infested shit holes.

Level 20
Only Nintendo and Microsoft feel like they are actually player focused companies,
I don't know about Microsoft as a whole, though. Wouldn't go that far.

Nintendo at least had the benefit of having Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Amie in their respective spots at the same time while both of them decided to capitalize/leverage their inadvertent Internet presence people thrust upon them (Doug Bowser at least seems to have partially embraced that).

Level 14

Nintendo at least had the benefit of having Satoru Iwata and Reggie Fils-Amie in their respective spots at the same time while both of them decided to capitalize/leverage their inadvertent Internet presence people thrust upon them (Doug Bowser at least seems to have partially embraced that).
@Razorclaw_X atleast we have cold steel 4 and Ys9 in the next 2 years to look forward to

Think their likely to do crossbell very shortly the tie up the entire franchise story arch

Level 20
Me neither man, I thought I was being respectful.
The reason for your ban was most likely violating these two rules:

Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon
Petition posts are frowned upon
Source: Forum Guidelines - Please Read

Open letters are very similar to petitions in a sense that they encourage others to sign/support them. And you obviously used the word Blizzard in the thread title. So yeah, technically they had a reason to ban you, but doing so was very excessive, unless you have a history of starting similar threads.

Level 5
The reason for your ban was most likely violating these two rules:

Source: Forum Guidelines - Please Read

Open letters are very similar to petitions in a sense that they encourage others to sign/support them. And you obviously used the word Blizzard in the thread title. So yeah, technically they had a reason to ban you, but doing so was very excessive,
Hmm, I did not know that, thanks!

unless you have a history of starting similar threads.
Absolutely not, it's like, my 7th post there, I have opened a thread only asking if there is a way to access Custom Campaigns. Another on technical support I was with a problem opening PTR WE, some posts giving advices on how to beat last Arthas mission on ROC... Nothing disrespectful at all. But well, if it's on the rules I can live with that...

Level 20
But well, if it's on the rules I can live with that...
As I've said - it was very excessive.

As someone who has some experience as a mod, the appropriate course of action in your case would - in my opinion - be to just lock/delete your thread and maybe if the mod had a seriously bad day something like a 24h ban. Anything more than that is seriously overdoing it, especially considering that there are so many people breaking these rules that as far as I know go unpunished.

Level 8
This made me wonder, if they are very excessive about this, how can they be excessive with new EULA :cry:

Level 11
Looks like I'm joining the "boycott" for a while. I've managed to set up an old 1.31.1 install from my laptop on my main PC:

KzMH00f.png

Nice try, Blizzard, but not today! :)
By the way, did the old client receive any updates since July 2019?

Level 2
While i believe that a boycott is a good way to send a message, let me go ahead and ask.

Did we not already send a loud enough message to them?
The User Score on the Metacritic was bombarded to all hell
The Warcraft 3 Reddit is on Fire, so are the General Discussion Forums on Battlenet for Reforged
People are mass refunding the game.

I get that we are a very passionate group of people, but i think we should vote with our Wallets rather than write off Reforged completely.
I personally use Reforged Classic to play with my friends who do not have the energy to go back to 1.27b and use GameRanger, yes the Reforged Client is full of issues that make me want to rip my hair out, but still i am happy to see that even though Reforged is a complete dumpster fire, i have NEVER seen this many Custom Games in a long time (And all that without Cross-Region Play, imagine that!)

Level 5

I've little experience myself, I'm not a console player.
But I watch lot of game reviews, so I'm generally well informed.
And Microsoft has had mistakes, but only sea of thieves as of late is a pointless live service game.
Unlike most other companies...

I just got banned from Reforged forum for posting this:

An open letter to Blizzard

I guess they are a customer unfriendly company...

Pinch me, I'm dreaming...

but I ask you to trust the fidelity of your players

There was no trust in the picture to begin with.
That's a deeply rooted problem in the game industry today.
You're not a customer, a player or even a person. You are a consumer.
And you're compared to a sea mammal, a "whale" ...

maxresdefault.jpg

While i believe that a boycott is a good way to send a message, let me go ahead and ask.

Did we not already send a loud enough message to them?
The User Score on the Metacritic was bombarded to all hell
The Warcraft 3 Reddit is on Fire, so are the General Discussion Forums on Battlenet for Reforged
People are mass refunding the game.

I get that we are a very passionate group of people, but i think we should vote with our Wallets rather than write off Reforged completely.
I personally use Reforged Classic to play with my friends who do not have the energy to go back to 1.27b and use GameRanger, yes the Reforged Client is full of issues that make me want to rip my hair out, but still i am happy to see that even though Reforged is a complete dumpster fire, i have NEVER seen this many Custom Games in a long time (And all that without Cross-Region Play, imagine that!)

And Blizzard is still ignoring everything wrong in a spectacularly wrong way. They are blaming it all on us.
Our expectations didn't get met, and they are sorry for that. They are not sorry. They don't care.

Sadly, from all those custom games, only 20% of them actually work. The 80% crash and burn for any reason.
And that is unforgivable. THAT ... is unforgivable. Nothing was delivered on promise, but you could at least
have a decent multiplayer... but nope, not even that is handled well.

So no... no. This boycott has yet to unfold. The backlash is more or less over,
but the future will be putrid dark for activision-blizzard. The trust that they had
from this community is gone now. Now they must again prove themselves to us... if they can.

what a wonder, newly released game still contains some players, whoa. Wait 18 years more and compare then.

Trust me, people are very frustrated that multiplayer sucks donkey balls.
Very soon, if not properly fixed, it will be more dead than anthem.

Level 11
Let's be honest here - unless Blizzard decides to fix that damage, nothing we do will do it... They won't care about a bunch of nerds raging on the forums, because the only thing that matters to them is money. Thus, the only way we can really show our dissatisfaction is to take our money away from them. That's my reasoning.
Except they already care. Didn't you see their responses? Didn't you see Diablo immortal? Wow Classic? The fanbase ganged up on blizz every one of those times, and backlash was so immense it MADE blizzard listen. It isn't a "bunch of nerds". Metacritic alone shows close to 30k ppl with abysmal reviews. Youtube is blowing up with negative reviews as well. Reforged has become a mockery, as did blizz. And they are listening.

EDIT: @mori this answers your reply as well. And gamer boyccots never worked? No man's sky? Hmm?

~El

Level 17
Except they already care. Didn't you see their responses? Didn't you see Diablo immortal? Wow Classic? The fanbase ganged up on blizz every one of those times, and backlash was so immense it MADE blizzard listen. It isn't a "bunch of nerds". Metacritic alone shows close to 30k ppl with abysmal reviews. Youtube is blowing up with negative reviews as well. Reforged has become a mockery, as did blizz. And they are listening.

EDIT: @mori this answers your reply as well. And gamer boyccots never worked? No man's sky? Hmm?

Hardly anything you mentioned qualifies as a "boycott". That's just bad reception. But you're not going to get enough people to stop buying/playing Blizzard products. A month will pass and most everyone will forget and move on. Even Fallout 76 has an active community, and what a fucking wild ride that one game was.

I've yet to see any online outrage force a big publisher like Blizzard to significantly change their course. Usually they just kill development of a product if the sales are "below expectations". E.g. Anthem.

Reforged is still a niche product, and judging by the size of its team and the amount of new content served it was under very tight budget. It's not going to be a huge financial loss for Blizzard. Most of Blizz's audience (WoW / Overwatch) probably won't even care. They'll keep playing.

EDIT:

For the reference, I'm not saying there's nothing we can do. If you don't think that's acceptable - don't buy their games, and by all means, spread the displeasure. It's the only thing you can reasonably do in this situation. But gamer boycotts have become a bit of a meme by now, because the average gamer hardly has the restraint necessary to refrain from buying the "next hot thing" from any AAA publisher, let alone preordering (which nobody should ever even do, really.)

Last edited:
Level 11
Reforged is still a niche product, and judging by the size of its team and the amount of new content served it was under very tight budget. It's not going to be a huge financial loss for Blizzard. Most of Blizz's audience (WoW / Overwatch) probably won't even care. They'll keep playing.
Reforged fiasco alone won't bring blizzard down, indeed. But it isn't alone. It's one of the many. And the mere fact blizzard is paying attention and answering, shows, that this does concern them.

Even if this backlash WERE to only achieve what you mentioned with Anthem, it would be enough.

Level 20
Except they already care. Didn't you see their responses?
Care... how? And what responses? I hope you don't mean this god-awful corporate lawyer-speak non-statement that basically said: "it's your fault for having too high expectations, but maybe we'll fix something at some point, so shut up". That's not them listening, that's doing basic damage control and a pretty poor one at that.

Didn't you see Diablo immortal?
You're joking, right?

Wow Classic?
I'll give you a point for that.

Metacritic alone shows close to 30k ppl with abysmal reviews.
A lot of which is likely the same people creating new accounts to bomb the score. There were even folks who upvoted other games to make Reforged look worse.

Youtube is blowing up with negative reviews as well.
*Did. And a lot of it was the usual outrage youtubers who build their channels around hating on someone for something all the time.

Level 5
As well it should be. Blizz did everything to deserve it. Thus, your sarcasm is misplaced.

Absolutely.

As much as it is deserved, the idea of gamers "boycotting" anything is laughable, because it's never worked.

That's what EA said and put loot-boxes in STAR WARS.
Yea, that boycott didn't get the law involved and EA's lawyers spilling vomit about "surprise mechanics"

Even Fallout 76 has an active community, and what a fucking wild ride that one game was.

Reforged also has a community. Of ~200 ppl at the best of times...
Its been ~40 the last I tried playing. So I guess that's some community.

Fallout 76 is such garbage, bethesda is getting sued. Or I hope that the lawsuit comes soon.

At this point, Blizzard did such a bad job, their stocks went down the john. And their reputation. And their name.

I'm not saying there's nothing we can do. If you don't think that's acceptable - don't buy their games, and by all means, spread the displeasure. It's the only thing you can reasonably do in this situation.

And with that, you have done more than nothing. Its not nothing. Word of mouth is is so powerful now that the
internet has started getting ablazed for shiet like this.

There were even folks who upvoted other games to make Reforged look worse.

It was artificially done, I mean, Garry's Incident: Day One was the worst until ppl ranked it up.
You know what's sad? Garry's Incident feels more content complete than Reforged...

Status
Not open for further replies.