• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Come Here!!! Project Revolution Maps! (enables Protoss and Fixes Zerg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi ive been working on a map on Project Revolution (Starcraft Total Conversion For Warcraft III) Which allows you to play Protoss (you cant play them on the demo). We all know that the PR team cant continue because of Blizzard not giving the PR team something?:eekani: So im going to make these maps to continue PR. On the side note i will also be making maps that have similar aspects to Starcraft 2 like the Queen and the Swarm Guardian. But that will be later on. Ive already done most of the Protoss but of course im running into some problems like if a unit is created by a trigger it cant be destroyed AT ALL i will try to fix this tho. Pretty much all the Zerg bugs have been fixed in this map and the Terran is pretty much fixed. And last thing ive resized all the units to the correct scale because alot of the units (especially the Zerg structures) were VERY over the normal Scale.

So any comments? (i dont even know if this is the right forums to post something like this but since its a Warcraft 3 mod im sure its ok)

Level 8
sorry i have not posted for ages i slowed down on this project. Anyway the swarm guardian is very different, it not only gains extra range but when it attacks broodlings pop out of the projectile. ive actuelly nearly finished all this but i stopped a while back, might consider doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.