• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Coloured Text Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So how do you guys live without JNGP in built Text Editor. Have you given up description making?

Would like to know if there is any other alternative we could use to edit our descriptions. Like perhaps there is some hidden text editor/generator or maybe there is something else, anything really.

Level 3
Update:

I've tried both programs, the Model Editor is text editor is crude and unreliable, can't get it to display more than 1 colour.

The other thing is an even bigger mess, most of it's menu's aren't even finished and the only one that works reliably is the Item editor which is useless for me.

Thanks anyway. Guess I'll just have to get 1.26 wc3 and run JNGP on it. Off to tortuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.