1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Codeless Save and Load (Multiplayer) - v3.0.1

Submitted by TriggerHappy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Information

If you've ever wanted to transfer progress between multiplayer maps, you probably needed to type in a long code.

That is no longer needed with this system. This will allow you to read save data from your WC3 folder and sync it to all other players in the map.

The demo map features:
  1. Load without typing anything
  2. Save Hero
    • Level/XP
    • Items
    • Abilities
    • Hero Name

3. 5 Save Slots
* Everything is customizable and you can make the system save & load anything you want.

* This system is intended for GUI users.

Installation

To import the system, all you have to do is copy the trigger folders over to your map and save it.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Credits

Pipedream (optimal save system)
Previews
Contents

Codeless Save & Load v1.3.9 (Map)

Codeless Save & Load v3.0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Awaiting further review
  1. Droof

Droof

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am getting the "enable local files" but it is enabled. GUI will not display the save slot screen or load screen.
    If I manually type -save it creates the folder/files but when I -load it states "no save data"

2. GreenNinja

GreenNinja

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still doesn't work on Reforged after patch 3 days ago :-/

3. Teo_omant

Teo_omant

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found a problem, guys. Everything turned out to be much simpler, the problem is not in the patch. You just need to create level 2 for "Amls", because your code is saved there in the tooltip of this ability. After that everything will load.

4. ravellani

ravellani

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does it save custom heros and items? and the custom proper names of heros?
    One more Question, does anybody know of a system that works like this system with out codes but deletes the character when they die? Can I change this one to do that?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020 at 9:59 PM