• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save/Load System for 1.36 Reforged

Level 9
Hi guys, i'm looking for a save/load system if you know any that workers properly on 1.36, i tried CodeGen 1.0.2, Codeless Save and Load (Multiplayer) - v3.0.1, Grabiti's RPG Creator 1.08 and for some reason it doesn't really function very well..for code gen it's fine when i save but when i load values are lost, for codeless save load it doesn't save anything..and for grabiti, there are some things in that jass i can't seem to understand to make it work for what i want.. :(

What i want from this system is to save hero,, hero items + charges of items, save courier [if unit has + courier items+charges of items] , save stash [ if unit has + stash items +charges of items], a custom made points, like achievements, lumber, gold , xp , hero level , stats and this is pretty much all needed, also hero can't save if he has certain quest items equipped (this is mostly just for job up quest items)..

Thanks!