• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

COD4, Halo and other games discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Okay. What is your favorite FPS (First Person Shooter) for right now (if you play such)? And what is your of all time FPS favorite?

Mine of all time is definitely: battlefield
Right now: COD4 (Call Of Duty 4).

I liked Crysis aswell.

What about RPG, MMORPG and so on?

Needless to say: Warcraft III

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 27
Level 36
Level 17
Battlefield: Bad Company might > a few things when its released. Or vice versa. o_O

Halo 3 is funner fragging on multiplayer. But CoD4 is more tactical. Halo 3, is more FUN, by the definition, since you can make funny games, and screw around. CoD4 is better action, and FPS shooting in general. But both games have ups and downs (Like CoD4's painfully short campaign)

Level 34
Dead Space looks awesome too, you know.

I even read that EA is planning to put a non-pauzing system in it so you cannot just press the START/ESCAPE button to pause and go to the toilet.
No, you get a sort of holographic menu on your screen while the rest of the world still is moving.

Why? Because they want to get the max from the fear.

Level 11
this should be moved to console section... i'm actually kinda bored with games now, it might be me getting older, even though i'm only 16. I mean I can only play so much. Nothing seems to unique anymore, except wc3 cause you can make w/e you like, within limitations. If I had enough money i wouldn't play games that much, i'd probly constantly read, untill i've read all the dragonlance books, then i'd cry. Then wait for more to come out.

Although final fantasies aren't that boring but enix is making them reach that end of the spectrum.

Level 34

1184143945.jpg

killzone-2-20070711013154432.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?board_id=314159282&topic_id=25769722

A full page of a H3 vs Kz2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Eventually I am gonna try out killzone either way :p

[Off-Topic]
Please either attach large images or hide them in a hidden tag.

Level 11
my favorite FPS is now Jericho, bought it for ps3 yesterday. It has great graphics, awesome gameplay, you don't just use 1 person. Must utilize the skills of everyone to survive. and whoever said lighting on ps3 sucks, hasn't played this game. Other then graphics and gameplay, the grammar usage kinda sucks and some creatures are a bit dumb,but the positives overcome the negatives and is better than CoD4 imo and this is probly darker game then KZ or atleast equal. Or maybe just bloodier

Level 36
There are many great Star Wars games, including the very few FPS ones that exist, such as the Jedi Knight series (it's FPS unless you use your lightsaber, then it's third person, but only for the most recent ones, before that it was still first person lightsaber combat, like in Jedi Outcast and Dark Forces II). There are many other good Star Wars games though, especially the RPG's. Kotor is a fantastic RPG (one of the best ever made) regardless of being Star Wars or not.

Level 11
Thats the fate of almost anygame, thats why people constantly make new ones. But sometimes you wish that the same makers would make a game similair to the same one, but a little different so it's more gameplay time.

Status
Not open for further replies.