1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Co-op Campaign: Human 05

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Co-op Campaign: March of the Scourge

Early the next morning, Arthas and Jaina approach the village of Hearthglen.

Features:
  • New Tech-tree weapon for Old races
  • Units Upgraded and New Added
  • Triggers Upgraded
  • New Quest

Changelog:
All Updates
  • V.0.2. - Released - If there are any bugs. Will update.

Information:
Relatively recently, I became aware of the cooperative campaign in StarCraft 2. The idea presented there I loved, so I wanted to create an analogue of Warcraft 3. Although my knowledge of triggers is relatively modest, I tried to make this process as interesting as possible.

This map is originally made by Blizzard Entertainment for Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Human Campaign.
I was changed myself Hearthglen, to better resemble themselves from WOW. The gameplay is relatively positive,because the enemies are good so storm the only point of entry into the fortress.

Description of the Player's Armies - In the present version, players have 4 armies - Garithos Alliance, Thrall Horde,Sentinels and Silver Covenant

Description of the Undead Scourge - The Undead Scourge have been heavily updated in this map. Old units have been strengthened,as well as changed many models of units and heroes

How to play:
At the beginning of the game you are presented with a location where you choose a commander. From the choice of the commander depends on the race for which you play

Credits:
The credits go to Blizzard Entertainment for making the map in the first place.
Edited, made for two players, and everything else - Deflinok2.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Contents

Co-op Campaign: Human 05 (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
What's going on here? When my brother pick his hero before me, we both lost. [MEDIA] Needs Fix
  1. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you going to be uploading other Coop maps to this same file (So multiple maps in the download, like a pack). If you do, then I can understand the "campaign" tag. If you are going to upload each of your coop maps separately, maybe "altered melee" would be a better choice instead of "campaign".

Anyway, more coop maps is always great for hiveworkshop. Good Luck.

2. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is it possible to play this single player?

3. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    No(

4. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    A Warcraft 3 version of Co-op Commanders?

Very nice :^)

5. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys,are also waiting for suggestions about adding new factions. The most interesting ideas will be implemented in the next versions

6. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What's going on here? When my brother pick his hero before me, we both lost.

Needs Fix

7. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Any updates? It's been more than 3 months.