• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} Which Alliance Race First? [HUMAN]

Which Alliance Race Do You Want To Be Playable First?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Right now, there are no playable Alliance races. However, I've gotten some terrain work done for the Humans. Nevertheless, I am curious which race you'd prefer us to enable first for the Alliance.

Draenei and Blood Elves will never be playable in this mod, so don't ask for it.

Last edited:
Level 25
So far I'm pretty happy I have already started on Stormwind and Elwyn Forest... though Elwyn Forest needs to be redone again since I made the terrain too small by accident.

Thanks for the votes so far! I appreciate further votes as well still.

Level 8
Glad this is still being worked on still Craka I'm sorry for all the snags you've hit. I think the smartest thing to do would be Org/Ironforge. It would be the smartest I think because of the fact you get 2 races done in one. Trolls/Orcs and Dwarves/Gnomes, This is just my opinion of course. Either way I will continue to support you.

Keep up the great work man.

Level 25
Glad this is still being worked on still Craka I'm sorry for all the snags you've hit. I think the smartest thing to do would be Org/Ironforge. It would be the smartest I think because of the fact you get 2 races done in one. Trolls/Orcs and Dwarves/Gnomes, This is just my opinion of course. Either way I will continue to support you.

Keep up the great work man.

A valid point. If Dwarves and/or Gnomes manage to get enough votes, we'll see. Doesn't necessarily seem like two ideal races to start the mod off with (aside from the awesome Horde ones) but I definitely think terraining Ironforge and Dun Morogh as well as Loch Modan would be fun stuff.

Nice input though... and thanks for the support!

Level 25
So far, polls show that we should do Humans, then Dwarves, and possibly Night Elves after. Gnomes might come at the same time Dwarves do since most of their quests are the same, so it saves us a lot of work - just like Orcs and Trolls are easy to do at the same time.

I'm still debating whether it'd be best to include playable Alliance races in 2.0 when it goes public, or if it should be added after the first public release.

Last edited:
Level 8
Up to you adding a playable zone for us ally lovers would be nice. I personally hate horde (The kids, Idiots, and of course Barrens chat) Lol. But of course up to you guys, a fast release working on horde or a slower release which include Alliance. Maybe make another thread asking on which everyone would like.

Alliance & Horde (slower release) Horde (faster release)

Level 6
Up to you adding a playable zone for us ally lovers would be nice. I personally hate horde (The kids, Idiots, and of course Barrens chat) Lol. But of course up to you guys, a fast release working on horde or a slower release which include Alliance. Maybe make another thread asking on which everyone would like.

Alliance & Horde (slower release) Horde (faster release)

Doesn't alliance have more children..o_O

Level 25
Yes they do. Way more. Every Alliance server I've played on is filled with kids ages 6 - 15. Horde players are more mature usually and also better players to begin with. Horde for the win.

Also, Barrens Chat is awesome... they made a damn T-Shirt that says "I survived Barrens Chat!" while Alliance doesn't have shit like that! :wink:

Level 6
barrens front.jpg

Horde ftw.

Level 25
Yeah, definitely. I am eager to work on Ironforge, but simply do not have any tiles or models that can be used for it. Not that many at least.

Human race pretty much wins with a vote of 31, Dwarves will be after Elywn Forest and Stormwind and possibly Westfall, then Night Elves, and finally Gnomes. We may add Gnomes at the same time as Dwarves, but we will not focus on their specific details too much such as racial stats.

~ Poll & Thread Closed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.