• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cliff0.blp

In the first this cliff has been made for EpicRPGTileset by 67chrome.
The second. This cliff most successfully replaces an ice crown and ruins cliffs (cliff 0)

Here the tile, with wooden floor, like in screenshot:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/a2d4abh/n/Tileset.blp
How to use here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/epicrpgtileset_by67chrome-blp-134301/?prev=search%3Drpg%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Please give me credit for my work

Keywords:
cliff, walls, wood, texture, tile
Contents

Cliff0.blp (Texture)

Reviews
12:20, 20th Jan 2010 CloudWolf: Extremely useful, and very well done :) The tileset looks a tad cartoon'ish which suits the warcraft tileset perfectly! We need more skins like this on THW :) All in all, great job!

M

12:20, 20th Jan 2010
CloudWolf: Extremely useful, and very well done :) The tileset looks a tad cartoon'ish which suits the warcraft tileset perfectly! We need more skins like this on THW :) All in all, great job!

Level 7
Walls?

So, I can't seem to get this to work for cliifs/walls. I can get it working for the ground texture, but... What am I doing wrong?

Level 2
need help!!

how do i get this cliff on the map how to import it in to the map:vw_wtf:

plzz send some pictures or a video plzz:goblin_boom:

Level 6
i did what i was said to do.. but why did it not work? uhm...ok i've tried my best (i think) but this cliff always replace the dirt cliff which is wavy pls help me im a noob T_T

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

i did what i was said to do.. but why did it not work? uhm...ok i've tried my best (i think) but this cliff always replace the dirt cliff

Instead of importing it to "cliff0", you should import it to "cliff1". that should solve everything.

Level 5
Trying to get this to work I followed the link on how to import it and used the path TerrainArt\Ruins\Ruins_LargeBricks.blp
But its not working properly its looking like this.
clifffail_zpsbe8aff5d.png

Help please.

Edit: Nvm used ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff1.blp and works fine now