• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cliff troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Nope you cannot stack blizzard cliffs without them getting higher.
If it fits your purpose you could use the raise tool and pathing blockers instead.

mik

mik

Level 4
Nope you cannot stack blizzard cliffs without them getting higher.
If it fits your purpose you could use the raise tool and pathing blockers instead.

Im also interested in higher cliffs, but i didnt understand this. Which raise tool? How would it look like?

Level 7
Im also interested in higher cliffs, but i didnt understand this. Which raise tool? How would it look like?
It's located in the terrain palette in the editor. Third lowest row, but as the others say you'll have to download WEU to raise it almost 90 degrees.

mik

mik

Level 4
Yeah hmmm... just tried that, wasnt what i hoped it would be like. That looks quite weird, i wanted to use it on the cliffs of "tiled walls" in "cityscape" to make a nice stronghold. Doesnt seem like theres a way to achieve that, or...?

But well, WEU is useful anyways, offers some nice stuff and is english (!!). i always had to thought about how stuff like tilesets could be named in the english version.

Level 7
If you want to make a stronghold you could download custom made models instead of the tiled walls. I bet you can find some in the model section. Like this.

Level 2
If you want to use the raise method...use WEU or Jassnewgenpack or some mod ....Else the elevation will be at a pathetic rate....

I hv Jassnewgenpack. Does it require triggering or custom codes to do that? Or do I just open its editor and create cliffs as much as I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.