• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

elevation of dummy at cliff problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want my dummy to no elevate on cliffs. It must simply go trought a cliff that is higher. And if the cliff is lower then i dont want the dummy to get lower aswel. (It has to start flying above the ground when the cliff is getting lower) Searched like 3 hours but couldent get a real sollution:(

Or is there any other way to make a missle go in a straight line to his "target point of ability being cast" even if there's a cliff arround?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Yeh ofcourse you can, too bad that still does not circomnavigate the hard coded limit of the terrain height so the unit would just hug the countours of the terrain it traverses. As far as I am aware, negative flying height can not permit the unit model to fall below the terrain geometry.

Status
Not open for further replies.