• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cleaning a Map of WEU Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing through my Download Folder, i discovered an old Map which implemented Starcraft I Melee (well, at least half of it. Some units and Buldings were amiss). Unfortunenately, the Map was created with WEU and killed by 1.24. Since i have no WEU and apparently i cant install it, I wish that someone could simply remove all the triggers on the map so that it can be opened with the normal WE again. + rep will be given, ofc.

Attachments

• (4)Neo Lost Temple v1.7.w3x
    4 MB · Views: 1,419
Level 30
What you should do:
1. Remove all variables that start with ZZ_......
2. In Trigger Editor (F4), where you have ,,folders" of your triggers, the first one above all those folders is the blue or brown map icon with the name of your map. Click on it, and you will see a long script where usually the Event-Conditions-Actions appear. Select it all and delete it.
3. Remove any imported files such as human.ai or whatever that you haven't imported in there.
4. Remove all custom units/abilities/items/upgrades/etc that you haven't set. I seem to remember the ,,Life leech of 1024" and others.

Test your map. It should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.