• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Classiv TD v1.1

What should happen to this project?

• Die

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Well... I'm actually pretty finished now. (Nine towers, 3 of them is normal and 6 of them is upgrades.) I just need to fix the tooltips using your ones as blueprints. So, sending me the map now would be overkill, since i have the map ready for you in a sec =)

Level 27
Here it is! The Lightning Race!

This is a list of things you might want to look up and fix, or simply take note off:
Tooltips: You should check all of the tooltips to be sure they're right, since i am not completely.
Balancing: I have no idea of how the game runs, so i couldnt really do balancing with damage and costs, even though i tried.
The Effect Auras: ALL of the lightning towers have been coolifyed by some effects that i added through disguising some auras. (Ingame they say things like "This is a lightning tower!" or "Fully Upgraded"). If/When you take screenies of the lightning towers, make sure that the effects on a tower are finished adding themselves. This may sound wierd, and it is, but the cause is that most of the effects are buildings, wich will play their Birth animation before bursting into a explosion of awesome. So make sure all of the effects are finished before taking screenshots ;)
The System: The towers are NOT added into the system. You'l have to make things work, cause currently the race is not working ingame.

And now... the towers:
Zapper: The Starter tower of the lightning race. Can be upgraded into awesomeness. Generally just shoots small orbs of lightning at people.
Lightning Fort: Does alot of damage, but has a low range. Can ALSO be upgrade into awesomeness.
Thunder Tree: This tree has alot of damage potential, but does not always use it. It can do INSANE amounts of damage, but also very very low amounts. (4-400) And also this tower can be upgraded into awesomeness.

Note: Upgrades are simply improvements of the old tower, nothing new added.

I think that's it... Enjoy =D

Level 5
Here it is! The Lightning Race!

This is a list of things you might want to look up and fix, or simply take note off:
Tooltips: You should check all of the tooltips to be sure they're right, since i am not completely.
Balancing: I have no idea of how the game runs, so i couldnt really do balancing with damage and costs, even though i tried.
The Effect Auras: ALL of the lightning towers have been coolifyed by some effects that i added through disguising some auras. (Ingame they say things like "This is a lightning tower!" or "Fully Upgraded"). If/When you take screenies of the lightning towers, make sure that the effects on a tower are finished adding themselves. This may sound wierd, and it is, but the cause is that most of the effects are buildings, wich will play their Birth animation before bursting into a explosion of awesome. So make sure all of the effects are finished before taking screenshots ;)
The System: The towers are NOT added into the system. You'l have to make things work, cause currently the race is not working ingame.

And now... the towers:
Zapper: The Starter tower of the lightning race. Can be upgraded into awesomeness. Generally just shoots small orbs of lightning at people.
Lightning Fort: Does alot of damage, but has a low range. Can ALSO be upgrade into awesomeness.
Thunder Tree: This tree has alot of damage potential, but does not always use it. It can do INSANE amounts of damage, but also very very low amounts. (4-400) And also this tower can be upgraded into awesomeness.

Note: Upgrades are simply improvements of the old tower, nothing new added.

I think that's it... Enjoy =D

Oo thanks! btw, please remove the link, dont want others to download it, send me a pm next time. cheers! :)

Edit* Removed, thanks! ^^

Level 14
Heres my Race Idea...
VIRUS RACE
Level 1 Tower:
Chicken Pox.
Damage: 5-10
Gold Cost: 10
Level 2 Tower.
Measles.
Damage: 10-15
Gold Cost: 20
Ability: Lumps. (Slows enemies down)
Level 3 Tower:
Influenza.
Damage 30-35
Gold Cost: 45
Ability: Sneeze. (Slowly damages the target and slows them down).
Upgrade: (Influenza) to Swine Flu
Damage: 40-60
Gold Cost: 30
Ability: Sneeze and Pandemic (Critical Strike).
Level 4 Tower:
Polio.
Damage 50-55
Gold Cost: 75
Ability: Stun
Level 5 Tower:
AIDS
Damage: 200-200
Gold Cost: 150
-
Level 6 Tower:
Plague
Damage 1-1
Gold Cost: 240
Ability: Plague (Doom, an everlasting disease that does 50 damage every second)

Level 5
Hi everyone! I am starting a map-making group that will make multiple maps of a variety. If you are interested, pm me! Limited slots! ;)

Level 5
Ehh... a lil question:
Will the lightning race be added to the first post Race List?
I'm just wondering =P (Yes, it is generally becouse i wan't to see how it looks when it is on display. ^^)
Dont worry it will, just some balancing issues before i post it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.