• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Civil War-ish Rifleman

[Re-Upload :( ]

Civil War-ish Rifleman. Not much else.

Keywords:
Rifleman Musketeer
Contents

Civil War-ish Rifleman (Model)

Level 5
when he is dead his head remains on the ground, I think its a little bit of a problem.

Level 11
Very nice, does look Civil war-ish and I was reading the comments waiting for some one to say something like "what civil war?" and I found this....

Reminds me of the America's Civil War. The Blue side. I forgotten the name though.

There were two sides, south, and the north. The Confederates (south) wore grayish colored clothing and The Union (north) wore blue colored stuff. And Cavman, I presuming you are from the north because you didn't call it "The War of Northern Aggression"?

Level 9
Grrr... if I knew how to skin good, I would show how it real civil war soldier look like :D

Sadly, the official uniforms we see today were not as widely used as thought before. So this would actually be very close to what a Federal or even a Southerner (Is the blue TC?) would have worn during the Civil War.
4/5 Recommended

EDIT: By the way, Aldarion.. Get that video away. It's racist and insulting. Kindly GTFO. and 3rgytr54, fuck you too. It was for the common good that the Federal Nation fought the plantation people. Would you have liked it if the nation had ended up in conflict and even more bloodshed?

Last edited: