• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Civil war infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, ppl

Im making a map of the civil war and I want a different gunner other than the rifleman icon.. as long as the infantry man has good anims and bayonet usage then its fine..

thx for helping

AraBGuY

Level 2
cmon people...

I need ur help. my map is on stall please some1 help me finish this map on time, and ill b very grateful.

thx..

Level 31
I could help. But only a little. I've been floating around here for a while and just strted making models. I could try and make one for you, maybe mess with a skin. But it wont be the best and some one else would have ti finish up the skin and convert it into a blp. But other wise I could try for you.

Level 31
I've been working on it. Heres a preview.

CivilWarRiflemanPicBig.jpg

Level 2
omg!

u are my savior.. I dont care how bad it is, as long as its not as short or crappy as that stupid rifleman mod... I really appreciate this, i will b sure to include acknowledgements in my map..

again, thx :D

Level 2
thx man..

I'll get straight to work on the map.. now that i got some encouragement.. well thx again

Thanks, but I hoped that you will modify attack animation (where the rifleman would aim, like the conquistador model, which is on this site) and removed that annoying bullet ejecting from the rifle (rifles of the civil war were mostly muzzleloaders, unless you made a soldier with a Henry). I tried to make something similar (a musketeer), but since that gmax screws existing animation, thus I had to remake all of the animations, I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.