• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City Terrain

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
City with rural farming area/wood cutting area.
City is broken up into three districts, underclass, merchant, and upperclass districts.
Only way to enter 2nd half of the merchant district should be by boat but thats only recommended.
Based off assassin's creed.
Deleted units because apparently someone was bitching about them.

Made By AlucardVanguard(us west, roc only)

Keywords:
Terrain, City
Contents

City Terrain (Map)

Reviews
14:54, 21st Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) Read the rules before uploading maps.

M

14:54, 21st Feb 2011
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
Read the rules before uploading maps.

Level 3
-No author name.
-Bad description. lacks terrains and extra immportant information about the map, credits and such.
-RoC only? Why is it w3x then, huh? This means it's FT.
-You should add creenshots, nobody will download terrain template without them.

I put the author name in the description because its me and idk how 2 edit that into the map info.
Description... i really could care less there isn't much else to say about it.
I don't play FT because FT's game play doesn't work for many game modes because it gives like 8g a kill on creeps instead of like 25-30some on RoC.
And about the screenshots, people have already downloaded + idk how either.