• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Circles on the minimap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there! Guys, how can I remove that green\yellow\red circles on the minimap?

I have some groups of monsters, but I don't want all of them to show up on my minimap as a colored circle. I want them to show up like 1 big circle, not 20 of them... How to solve that problem? Any suggestions? :sad:

Level 10
In gameplay constants, theres a value that determines the radius in which camp sizes get determined. Don't know the exact name though, but you will probably find it by browsing the constants.

I changed Maximum Creep Camp Radius to 1, 50, 100, but still there are several Circles... :thumbs_down:

How that circles appear by the way? Is it level? damage? Life? What makes unit to show Red circle not green of yellow?

Edit:

I have 2 100-leveled bosses: DVP and Ancient Hydra
DVP is shown on minimap and Ancient Hydra is not.
I copypasted DVP, edited him, renamed as Ancient Hydra and replaced an old one for a new one.
Now Ancient Hydra is shown on minimap and DVP IS NOT! Excuse me, wtf?)))))

And why 2 of 8 Absolutely the same units are shown and another 6 are not???
Difference between them is that they have Undead classification. But I set Undead classification to another (one of this 8) unit, but it is still not shown on minimap...
:vw_death:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.