• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Minimap [Important]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi there! Guys, how can I remove that green\yellow\red circles on the minimap?

I have some groups of monsters, but I don't want all of them to show up on my minimap as a colored circle. I want them to show up like 1 big circle, not 20 of them... How to solve that problem? Any suggestions?

I changed Maximum Creep Camp Radius to 1, 50, 100, but still there are several Circles...

How that circles appear by the way? Is it level? damage? Life? What makes unit to show Red circle not green of yellow?

I have 2 100-leveled bosses: DVP and Ancient Hydra
DVP is shown on the minimap and Ancient Hydra is not.
I copypasted DVP, edited him, renamed as Ancient Hydra and replaced an old one for a new one.
Now Ancient Hydra is shown on minimap and DVP IS NOT! Excuse me, wtf?)))))

And why 2 of 8 Absolutely the same units are shown and another 6 are not???
Difference between them is that they have Undead classification. But I set Undead classification to another (one of this 8) unit, but it is still not shown on minimap...

Last edited:
Level 8
If a mob is Neutral Hostile it will appear on the map as a Green Yellow or Red Circle, The other may not show because they might be placed as something else. What else could be happening is they might be to close to the others so they are just being placed as one.

The colour determines the difficulty. If the game thinks that a pack of mobs is easy it is green a bit harder yellow and much harder is red.

Level 10
If a mob is Neutral Hostile it will appear on the map as a Green Yellow or Red Circle, The other may not show because they might be placed as something else. What else could be happening is they might be to close to the others so they are just being placed as one.

The colour determines the difficulty. If the game thinks that a pack of mobs is easy it is green a bit harder yellow and much harder is red.

I think I could make them neutral passive initially and then make them neutral hostile)))

Level 12
I changed Maximum Creep Camp Radius to 1, 50, 100, but still there are several Circles...

I'm pretty sure that very few units would fit into a 1 pixel *BIG* "camp". :grin:

If what you want is one big neutral camp then I'm pretty sure you should be increasing the radius quite a lot.

Since if the MAX radius it lows it means that if other neutral units are NOT within that radius they become an independant neutral camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.