• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minimap image is "screwed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
How to fix Map bounds ?

hi guys.....

i have a strange problem in my map .

i use JNGP EDITOR , i made my map bigger but the minimap image in-game is very strange take a look on the screenshot
if you see in black area of minimap its liek the terrain was ending but there is playable game terrain... but the new part i added cant be played and the terrain stop where like it was before at 256*256.....and not 288*256 O-o how can i fix

how can i fix this ? if its fixable.......

exemple if you are in game at a gold mine : in the minimap it will say you are like 20 feet on the left...... and i have made the map bigger on the left......
isnt there a way to update the minimap image ?

on this image you see my hero is on the red circle on the minimap but in game he is at the gold mine where the red circle...... when i made teh map bigger using jngp i also lost a terrain in the minimap where the yellow circle is O_O but in game there is terrain and creep O_O same for the black area at top and buttom

Last edited:
Level 10
the black area should be area like others O_O...... if you see in black area of minimap its liek the terrain was ending but there is playable game terrain...

the minimap is glitch its do not represent the map at all......

Last edited:
Level 7
I used the JNGP too to increase my map size, and no bug happened, strange.

The minimap should be updated when you change the map size again, try that.

Or import a custom minimap to overwrite the default one and delete it again...

I don't know if these ideas will help you, because I have never seen this kind of glitch before. ^^

Level 10
I used the JNGP too to increase my map size, and no bug happened, strange.

The minimap should be updated when you change the map size again, try that.

Or import a custom minimap to overwrite the default one and delete it again...

I don't know if these ideas will help you, because I have never seen this kind of glitch before. ^^

this bug happened to me ages ago with the same map and i know i did something and its works XD...... i need a custom minimap but where can i get 1 ?

im worried if i have added a minimap preview image would it be able to cause this ? maybe i would have to update the minimap preview image ?

EDIT : by doing this its work to update the minimap but the back area still here : i might do a screenshot inside world editor and custom adding it into the map but still,
i have saw that the new part i added cant be played and the terrain stop where like it was before at 256*256.....and not 288*256 O-o how can i fix

Status
Not open for further replies.