• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Circle of Power Minimap Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I want to make a set of custom units that appear on the minimap using the Circle of Power icon.

When I make a copy of the Circle of Power, it stops using the minimap icon, even with no data changed in the object editor.

I could use Gold Mine ability and overwrite the gold icon, but that has the nasty side effect of showing gold remaining on the units.

I am using neutral building items for another building class, so that is off the table.

Any ideas? I'm trying to figure out how to use the Map Exit icons used in Rexxar's campaign.

EDIT: Success. Here's what I found when I opened Founding of Durotar.
  • Neutral Building - Change the special minimap icon to UI\Minimap\Minimap-Entrance
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Zone Indicator (Custom Campaign)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Neutral Building - Turn special minimap icon On for (Picked unit)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.